Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Appeals Criteria  (Read 2587 times)

Slartibartfast

• My post count proves I'm better than you
Appeals Criteria
« on: April 16, 2010, 03:17:37 PM »

Player Appeals:

• A player or one of his/her team captains may appeal only by posting to the Appeals Forum.  Provide as much information as you think will be helpful.
  • As part of my philosophy about the role of the Appeals Coordinator, I do not work in private, so it is generally pointless to ask me about the chances of a successful appeal; however, it can be helpful to let me know of a pending appeal.
  • Similarly, I will not pre-judge a suspension before it occurs, and I do not comment on hypothetical situations.
  • I have kept an archive of previous appeals.  You are welcome to browse through these for any reason.

Game Appeals:

• In general, only team captains should post game appeals.  One exception to this rule that I can think of is if a game was played without a captain.
  • Appeal, or indicate your intention to appeal, the game result or decision as soon as possible.  Late-season appeals must be filed within 36 hours, unless there is a very good reason for missing this deadline.
  • Provide as much information as you can, including any precedents that should apply.  Feel free to use the comprehensive list below (hint, you may want to use the 'successful' category).
  • In addition to discussing a particular call or ruling, explicitly state a desired outcome from the appeals process, and why this should be granted.
  • Other interested parties should then feel free to share their opinions (within reason) on the board.  If you contact me privately, I will most likely publish your message or chat on here.
  • Expect game decisions to take longer than player decisions.

Successful game appeals:

HC VS ST Appeal (Sus. Avoidance)
MI/PH Appeal

Unsuccessful game appeals:

PT @ BH March 2nd
MZ vs BL Appeal
Appeal of HipCheck @ Sting game, game ID 1438
CrossCheck vs Underdogs
Appeal of EXP v RW
Reppowarriors vs Mazer 11/12/208 appeal
Haunt v snb appeal (*one meaningless goal removed)
CR VS BSK APPEAL
Cr vs DB Appeal
Admirals / Hmm
RD v XF
Money Corp vs Interference
SH vs WEBGEMS Reschedule.
ITF vs SH (escalated this to the BoD)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 10:45:33 AM by Slartibartfast »
"Imagine giving an ADHD kid one of those giant pixie sticks with a Red Bull and just sitting back and observing. Next thing you know it looks like a tornado went through your house, your kitchen is on fire, and your cat is scared of all humans from that day forward and you don't know why."

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 18 queries.