Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: The white_0men Memorial Thread  (Read 80083 times)

shlazzer

• My post count proves I'm better than you
  • MR JACK MEMORIAL MINI LEAGUE CHAMPION
    • OMG MY DJ SOUNDCLOUD
Re: This just in
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2010, 05:14:08 AM »

ive said it before and ill say it again. karma can strike down in interesting ways. he uses his ownership to terrorize certain individuals (me), he gets killed. thats karma for you. im just glad we are finally even.

gg w0.

GET THE FUCK OUT.

Blackie -> w0men cup

7-

• New Car
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2010, 05:20:53 AM »

it would be more helpful for everyone if you got a life instead.

Secret

• The BallKiller
  • Blades
  • Registered Posting Whore
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2010, 05:31:12 AM »

Wait, so this 7- person is ACTUALLY angry because he was unjustly banned by w0? Come on now, It's a fucking internet video game. jeez, I don't know that you realize this, but most people acts differently in HZ compared to the way they act in the reality world. w0 didn't fucking die in HZ, he died IRL. To intentionally disrespect someone based on the way they acted in a video game is fucking retarded on so many level. Have you actually met him in person? No? That's right, so shut the fuck up.

I don't know how your thought process work but I'm sure it doesn't really matter because your brain is a fucked up piece of shit. OH NOES I GOT BANNED. The frail ego flapping in the winds of malcontent! Better build those tough e-walls so that fragile self image doesn't get eviscerated by the TERRORS OF NOT BEING ABLE TO ENTER A SECTION OF A 15 YEARS OLD GAME. Do you walk in a park and get angry when someone walks by? Are you so insecure that you can't stand the thought of not being able to enter the zone. How do you deal with adversity? Must take a lot of emotional turmoil to do, well, much of anything.

You have no valid argument, you have no brain, you have no heart, and you probably doesn't have any friend, hell your family probably hate you, so do everyone a favor and get the fuck off this thread. Go get attention elsewhere.

Whatever w0 abused 7- for doesn't matter now, because quite frankly, the guy deserved to be banned. It is totally justified.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 05:50:54 AM by Secret »
The biggest form of compliment is imitation

stevewhitmer

• RSFL Board of Directors
  • Registered Posting Bot
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2010, 06:11:10 AM »

wow dont even know

rest in peace man

Dege

• fkin matlab
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
  • wtf? ¯\ ( º_o ) /¯
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2010, 08:33:46 AM »

RIP :(

i remember talking to him a few months ago about installing a new security system cause he was robbed once and they took the video tapes. he was saying his boss put it on him to find a solution for it but didn't want to spend any money on a decent one. doesn't matter now but i guess they never found a good system. sad because maybe it would have given some evidence.
Today it is no longer illegal or thought about in a bad way so much. Society and the law accept homosexuality as normal nowadays. It is nobody's fault. You are one in seven of the population. Be proud of yourself and talk to your dad as an adult.

Dequadin

• Making a Name
  • Freak Of Nature
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2010, 08:42:19 AM »

it would be more helpful for everyone if you got a life instead.

Well, lets see.   You are insulting and disrespecting someone who no longer has a voice.   What you see right now from the HZ community is a voice that is defending w0.

Consider every remark aimed towards you, words coming out of w0's mouth.  Since he is no longer able to respond, we will defend him.

RIP White_0men.

Next Blunt's for you.

fleft

• Blades
  • New Car
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2010, 08:43:43 AM »

RIP  :(

BlueGoku

• Choke Artist
  • Ambassador
  • Out of Control
    • Center Ice
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2010, 08:56:14 AM »

That's fucked up. I don't even know what to say. I considered w0 a good friend and I remember talking to him just a few weeks ago and he was saying how things were going well. So fucked up.

Dequadin

• Making a Name
  • Freak Of Nature
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2010, 08:59:42 AM »

That's fucked up. I don't even know what to say. I considered w0 a good friend and I remember talking to him just a few weeks ago and he was saying how things were going well. So fucked up.

should bring back Blueliners.  Retro Team of all the original vets
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 09:03:37 AM by Dequadin »

The Czar

• Common Poster
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2010, 09:11:22 AM »

holy shit this is crazy

R.I.P w0, you will be missed buddy

bobbarkercantdie

• Game Show Host Extraordinaire
  • Donator
  • Out of Control
  • 6-24-10, never forget.
    • Made this like 9 years ago.
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2010, 09:17:56 AM »

I remember when I first started playing this game, Matt was one of the guys that were higher up in the HZ hierarchy but he was always very personable.  We started talking more and more and became pretty good e-friends, and played a couple other games online together.  He was one of the few guys in here that actually listened to what you were typing to him and could have a good conversation with.  Weeze sent a message to my phone at about 3AM today about this and I was so rattled it took me about 2 hours just to get back to sleep.  Matt's presence is definitely going to be missed in the community.  I only wish my alias were MattButcherCantDie, maybe a little bit of good karma would've helped instead of having this tragedy occur.  RIP Matt, I'll see you (online) again someday and we can go back to arguing about you crazy left-wingers.

BBCD
Yah me too except opposite. I was 16. In the end the maturity difference became a bit of a problem so we broke up. He was hot as fuck tho.

Prof

• Making a Name
  • NorthStars' Captain
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2010, 09:20:37 AM »

Enjoy the better life, w0.  You were taken far too soon.
My condolences to his family.

I will wear my Team Zamboni banner in your honor.
Who is up for some vigilante justice?

NorthStars 2020: Witness the Resurrection.

Stryke

• RSHL Referee
  • Common Poster
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2010, 09:39:20 AM »

Wow, I can't believe it.

Joining this zone many years ago and having the chance to meet w0 wasn't a pleasurable experience for me. I didn't like him and I doubt he felt any better about me. It's a shame we started off on the wrong foot.

But through the years, after being a fellow teammate on Blueliners and really getting to know him, I found that he was truly a great individual that always listened to what you had to say and cared about what you had to say.

It's a shame that this happened. I'm not one to wish pain and agony upon another, but I hope those who are responsible are brought to justice and have to live with what they have done for the rest of their lives.

If there was a time to add w0 to HZ history forever, it would be now. I'm surprised he's not in the HOF yet but in honor of him, I hope that he will be brought in without hesitation.

RIP Matt. You will truly be missed.

Smalls

• Making a Name
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2010, 09:45:00 AM »

RIP white

RIP White_0men.

Next Blunt's for you.

Ryan Grant

• XLVI?
  • Making a Name
  • rin grintch
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2010, 09:45:46 AM »

r.i.p. :(
going to miss you
XLVVVVVVVV

Kula

• HZ Media
  • Registered Posting Bot
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2010, 10:09:16 AM »

This is totally fucked up - didn't expect this kind of shit to happen to hzers :/

BG can we use the server fund and give it to his family?

Think we should do something :(

s9champs4life

bobbarkercantdie

• Game Show Host Extraordinaire
  • Donator
  • Out of Control
  • 6-24-10, never forget.
    • Made this like 9 years ago.
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2010, 10:12:00 AM »

Yeah if anything, we should donate what we can this week to the fund and have that amount transferred over to them.  This kind of thing transcends e-alliances and whatnot, we lost one of our own.
Yah me too except opposite. I was 16. In the end the maturity difference became a bit of a problem so we broke up. He was hot as fuck tho.

skidd

• New Car
  • ): RIP W0 :(
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2010, 10:12:56 AM »

WTF RIP W0  :( :(

Gone too soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=440H4EumPPQ
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 10:56:32 AM by skidd »

shlazzer

• My post count proves I'm better than you
  • MR JACK MEMORIAL MINI LEAGUE CHAMPION
    • OMG MY DJ SOUNDCLOUD
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2010, 10:36:28 AM »

Even though he was only an e-friend, I actually do feel a sense of loss in regards to this.

RIP Matt. There's plenty of reefer where you are now.

PS you never mailed me the seeds for the OG Kush :(

Jobair100

• FLAMES BABY! GO FLAMES GO!
  • Registered Posting Whore
  • Team JobAnt baby!
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2010, 10:38:38 AM »

Oh man...that is terrible news.

RIP White. :(
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 20

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 18 queries.