Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: S20 RSHL Week 6 Power Rankings  (Read 73215 times)

SuperDan

• RSHL Captain
  • Registered Posting Whore
  • freezeem.ytmnd.com
S20 RSHL Week 6 Power Rankings
« on: July 21, 2013, 12:18:07 PM »

With Whiteirishrebel MIA, will post the rankings we had for him, that I could see anyways. I don't get his Private Messages. I also do not what he does for this table and stuff, so here comes some low HD rankings, I apologize.

-

SuperDan: 1:ITF 2:BSK 3:Exe 4:DB 5:CR 6:SH 7:KYA 8:BA 9:RD 10:EMP 11:DW
BananaSquadron: 1:ITF 2:DB 3:BSK 4:Exe 5:CR 6:KYA 7:SH 8:BA 9:RD 10:EMP 11:DW
Arnk Dylie: 1:ITF 2:DB 3:BSK 4:Exe 5:CR 6:SH 7:KYA 8:BA 9:DW 10:RD 11:EMP
Bluegokue: 1:ITF 2:BSK 3:Exe 4:DB 5:CR 6:KYA 7:SH 8:BA 9:DW 10:RD 11:EMP
Cereal n Milk: 1:ITF 2:DB 3:BSK 4:Exe 5:CR 6:SH 7:KYA 8:BA 9:DW 10:RD 11:EMP

-

Thrill:

1. ITF- Big wins over KYA and DB leave ITF as the only undefeated team. Their goal scoring and goaltending has been extremely potent, but the first period against DB's top line indicated there might be some room for improvement in puck control. Wins against EXE, BSK next week could solidify ITF as the season 20 powerhouse.
2. DB- Had a strong 1st period against ITF, and a lot more pucktime than ITF during their game, but substitutes used in the second period showed that DB may struggle against the top teams without their top line. Their defense looked questionable when they took out the double mid system with their primary mids.
3. BSK- predictable 6-1 victory over Empire, even though they played with 5 players for half the match. BSK has two matches next week, against SH and ITF, wins against both would likely catapult BSK to the top spot in the rankings.
4. EXE- Dominated RD in a one-sided 7-1 affair, not a shocking result. EXE has remained consistent in winning matches they should against the bottom half of the league, losing only one game so far. Next week is a big week for them, facing off against KYA and ITF. They have the potential to shake up the top 4 with victories.
5. CR- An important win over BA improves CR to an impressive 4-2-1 considering people's original expectations of them. The closeness of the extremely close 2-1 match indicates that CR may not hold that much of an advantage over the other mid tier teams in the league. David Seaman vs Lawn Dwarf grudge match next week.
6. SH- A huge win over KYA in overtime was beyond people's expectations of SH, even if KYA was lagged and a man down for part of the match. SH continues to show they are a solid mid tier team and people were wrong to think they might be bottom tier before the season. OT lineup suggests they now realize AP > krystalline.
7. KYA- KYA is sliding down the rankings with a 3 game losing streak. Their lineup has been crippled by lag and inactivity the past couple of games, and Jugg has looked less than stellar in net. After Lysedxia is done serving his suspension, I expect KYA to start picking up wins again. If not, they will be stuck in the mid tier.
8. BA- Disappointing 2-1 loss to CR in their last match, but with the exception of their disastrous season opener vs ITF, all their games have been close, and BAs performance has been improving week to week. If they keep playing like they did against CR I feel confident they will make the playoffs.
9. DW- DWs play has not impressed this season, but recent results have shown they can consistently avoid getting blown out of the water, something that RD and EMP have been struggling with. Only team of the bottom 3 I see MAYBE challenging for a playoff spot as of right now, however, they seem weaker than BA at the moment.
10. RD- Leafy's claims of RD being a lock-in for the playoffs look less and less likely as RD got completely obliterated against Execution and has failed to win over one match. They need john_005 back in net, and their game against Empire next week is a must win for them to stay out of the bottom slot.
11. EMP- Recent games have shown that EMP simply does not have the juice in terms of talent to consistently hang with the better mid tier and top tier teams of the league. They've allowed way more goals than any other team in the league, and losing their top goal scorer Herbalist hinders an already struggling offense.

Tjian:

1. ITF
Fun Fact 1: Through the first 6 games of last season ITF was 4-2 with 17-11 PF/PA. Right now 38-17 PF/PA. But otherwise, PF have remained consistent and PA have been coming down in recent weeks.

2. DB
Their biggest weakness is their roster size as they seem to lack chemistry when doing subs. That being said, their bench has still played well in most games which is a good bonus.

3. BSK
Played an even match with EMP down a man and likely still would have won. It was lights out for EMP after Zeppelin showed up.

4. EX
Thrashed RD this week. Next week will be huge measuring stick as EX struggled against the top teams (BSK/DB) to start season. Let's see if chemistry has improved since then.

5. CR
Narrowly beat a struggling BA team that still isn't as bad as record indicates, however. Giving CR the nod over SH this week only because SH won but struggled against a shorthanded KYA.

6. SH
Need to find some offensive firepower. Their midfielding/team D has been great and keeping them in games but weak O and goalie play will keep them away from the top.

7. BA
Close loss to CR and when they were playing with 5 and their top players (jalrix, arcadian) were missing for most or all of the match.

8. KYA
Struggled to field 6 vs SH and got throttled by ITF. Top talent remains on the team but too many laggers/inactives on roster.

9. DW
They had attendance issues this week as well in loss to DB but didn't give up and finished the game strong.

10. RD
RD has actually had a fairly tough schedule but that week 1 win is looking pretty fluky now. They need to steal a win vs SH and a monster match vs Empire.

11. EMP
EMP struggled against a shorthanded BSK and outclassed against full strength squad. All facets of the game need to be improved again. As said above, monster match vs RD this week.

And yes, keep in mind this is Week 6... I'll have week 7 up later in the day/tomorrow!

dragonwing0

Re: S20 RSHL Week 6 Power Rankings
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 01:40:31 PM »

Thanks to the folks still doing this! The best reads during boring work meetings :)

Slartibartfast

• My post count proves I'm better than you
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 03:22:47 PM »

these aren't updated.  the comments are from at least a week ago?

"ITF- Big wins over KYA and DB leave ITF as the only undefeated team."

vs. Baby Seal Killers - Thu Jul 18 2013 11:00 PM   Loss
at Execution - Mon Jul 15 2013 11:00 PM   Loss
"Imagine giving an ADHD kid one of those giant pixie sticks with a Red Bull and just sitting back and observing. Next thing you know it looks like a tornado went through your house, your kitchen is on fire, and your cat is scared of all humans from that day forward and you don't know why."

Sting

• RSFL Board of Directors
  • Common Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 03:25:19 PM »

And yes, keep in mind this is Week 6... I'll have week 7 up later in the day/tomorrow!

think you over looked something

Troydan

• Donator
  • Troydan
    • Troydan Gaming
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 03:53:38 PM »

Cmon slart

Steve Cheese

• Donator
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 05:11:09 PM »

Worst lawyer ever

Slartibartfast

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 06:44:50 PM »

cool 3 comments in a row for not noticing something at the bottom of the post
"Imagine giving an ADHD kid one of those giant pixie sticks with a Red Bull and just sitting back and observing. Next thing you know it looks like a tornado went through your house, your kitchen is on fire, and your cat is scared of all humans from that day forward and you don't know why."

Hazecloud

• #FreeZepp
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 07:01:56 PM »

Maybe you should reread the bottom of every appeal you have declined to see what all you've been skimming past

Bopmem2

• Developer
  • Making a Name
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 07:35:36 PM »

Maybe you should reread the bottom of every appeal you have declined to see what all you've been skimming past

oh snap

Kula

• HZ Media
  • Registered Posting Bot
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 08:17:03 PM »

Fire slart!

WhiteIrishRebel

• white
  • Out of Control
  • 5th Highest OVERNESS in HZ
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 06:53:14 PM »

lol wtf why does this one have 18 thousand views

Kula

• HZ Media
  • Registered Posting Bot
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 08:36:04 PM »

r.i.p. greatest week ever in history of rshl

Navimaster

• Navi / Navee
  • HZ Media
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 11:50:00 PM »

lol those views

s16: SG 1st round
s17: DB 2nd round
s18: DB 1st round
s19: DB 1st round
s20: DB Blackie Champs

G: 50 A: 89

WhiteIrishRebel

• white
  • Out of Control
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 08:17:33 PM »

lol wtf this is now the most viewed thread ever on the forums coming in at 37,763 views!

lysdexia

• Making a Name
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2014, 08:19:05 PM »

bots

Kula

• HZ Media
  • Registered Posting Bot
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 11:37:04 PM »

we did it, 40,000 views!

Slartibartfast

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 12:28:10 AM »

WhiteIrishRebel

• white
  • Out of Control
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 02:50:30 AM »

bots

YEA BUT WHY THIS ONE OUT OF EVERY THREAD EVER? HUH SMART GHOST?

EDIT:

lol wtf this is now the most viewed thread ever on the forums coming in at 37,763 views!

we did it, 40,000 views!

lol wtf ALMOST SIXTY NINE THOUSAND!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:52:53 AM by WhiteIrishRebel »

WhiteIrishRebel

• white
  • Out of Control
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2015, 05:36:52 PM »

w000t OVER SIXTY NINE THOUSAND VIEWS!

Kula

• HZ Media
  • Registered Posting Bot
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2016, 05:32:00 PM »

Superdan should write for SEO

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 18 queries.