Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rebirth of RSFL  (Read 2609 times)

hutt

• RSFL Referee
  • Making a Name
Re: Rebirth of RSFL
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 07:40:36 PM »

Yeah bro got married and we both just dropped out of LoL. He doesn't get to play much of anything anymore cuz of the wife lol. And I'm just me (all messed up in the head xD). Was gonna try to talk him into some left for dead 2 tonight or something (he works third so that's when we get to hang out). My damn mic is broke tho so I'll just be typing. If you're up and on feel free to hop in with us : )

And 2 ppl in hz at 8 eastern :* (

Gonna mess that line goalie up so bad!!! It's go time!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 07:47:02 PM by hutt »
"I have no opinion,No, none at all. Opinion is politics, and politics is an evil which has caused many a young fellow to be hung while he's still young and pretty."

NCVinyl

• Registered Posting Whore
  • The Original LAdyboy: MCVinyl
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 07:51:48 PM »

yeah I still have it on steam, I might just have to re-install it. But I would love to game it with you guys soon! working a 12 tonight so I might not make it back in time!

hutt

• RSFL Referee
  • Making a Name
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 08:11:31 PM »

Sall good I've been doing a bit better and been more active and out going so we'll do something sometime  :)

Arc sayin there's games tonight might see if there is some hockey. I can't remember the last time I played.
"I have no opinion,No, none at all. Opinion is politics, and politics is an evil which has caused many a young fellow to be hung while he's still young and pretty."

African panda

• RSHL Referee
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
  • J-Walking> bsk is no fun in any aspect
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2015, 08:27:44 PM »

what makes a scheduled pick up game different from a RSFL scheduled game?

People actually show to RSFL game. Scheduled pickup game most of the time im sitting there with vega yelling at people to get in and flew trying to play qb passing 2 2 people and nobody blocking
Bopmen2> if bsk wins blackie, I would probably give AP the credit
KoR> panda cares way too much about this game, if he could choke out a baby for an extra period i think he would
Hazecloud> bsk are literally the biggest group of faggots to ever assemble in e sports

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2015, 08:41:56 PM »

People actually show to RSFL game. Scheduled pickup game most of the time im sitting there with vega yelling at people to get in and flew trying to play qb passing 2 2 people and nobody blocking

It's going to be the same people; you can even use designated captains.  But it'll almost certainly more fun week after week if you don't have the same teams.  Also, slightly-coordinated-pickup lends itself a lot better to getting more people in the game.
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Batman

• Making a Name
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2015, 05:29:06 PM »

Dont understand why we cant put rosters up and schedule pick up games in the meantime at the same time. U guys always make things more difficult than they actually are. Somebody put Yung Money roster on the website please, with me as the head captain (sick vicious)

hutt

• RSFL Referee
  • Making a Name
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2015, 10:13:55 AM »

Just wanna play. Don't care how pub/league/mini league. I'll play on pretty much any team not really biased against anyone (at least not enough to not play on a team with them  :) ).

Doobie

• RSHL Referee
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2015, 12:58:58 PM »

If setting up two rosters with a few captains to recruit ends in 1 game played isn't it still a win?  How many football games have been played in the past few years? 0 right?

Empowering a few people to put together a team and get their players to show can only help.

Kill Me

• Football Map/LVZ developer
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2015, 01:02:41 PM »

get troydan to play while he streams.

BlueGoku

• Choke Artist
  • Ambassador
  • Out of Control
    • Center Ice
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2015, 01:05:34 PM »

Football may actually garner some decent streaming #s.

Blessings_of_Sins

• RSHL Referee
  • Common Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2015, 12:59:28 AM »

I would love to play some football again.  For once my 100-160 ms ping would be useful again...

Also...HI HUTT!!!!!

RSFL Season 1 : X-Factor
MSHL Season 4 : Baby Seal Killers
2008 Mini Tournament : Barker's Beauties
TWHT Season 2: R&P
RSFL Season 5 : BIG
RSHL Season 24: Salty Puckers
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 16 queries.