Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Football Sundays  (Read 3089 times)

Batman

• Making a Name
Football Sundays
« on: September 08, 2014, 12:34:39 AM »

Hello friends, in an attempt to start rebuilding the interest of football in the zone and hopefully reviving RSFL we will be getting people together to play football on Sunday nights at either 9 or 10 PM ET (will change time if conflicts with possible rshl finals games). With the actual NFL and college football seasons going on now I see no better time for the potential interest of football in this zone to be at it's highest. Also if you aren't already I suggest you join the chat to get updates on football events in the near future. You can join it by simply typing in game: .?chat=thecomebackszn

So I hope to see everyone interested in playing next sunday night!!

Thanks,
Batman 1st Ballot RSFL HoFer

Musiq

• Registered Posting Whore
Re: Football Sundays
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 04:16:51 AM »

i can't make it sundays 9 - 10 PM EST, but i hope it turns out well.

tonight, we played a 1 v 1 football match between batman2, cmdros, and i. it was absolutely great. although it was only just 3 of us on the field, it felt so real standing on those tall and green grasses. as i was standing in front of CMDROS right before batman2 called out, "HIKE!" you were able to see the sidelines filled with our teammates all laying their eyes on me as if they were preparing to call me their hero. our coach leaning forward with his knees slightly bent concentrating as if the outcome of our season depended solely on this last down. you heard cheerleaders yelling "GO MEMO!" with their breasts bouncing up and down in unison with their pom-poms. the bleachers stacked with fans and some holding up signs. i think i even saw one man naked painted in all blue who was shivering from the cold winds, but he had no intentions on leaving any time soon or putting on a jacket, because to him representing his team was his priority.

and all of a sudden, Maka V faded into the field standing next to me as the middle linebacker. we made eye contact and just from that, we knew exactly how important this down was. standing next to Maka V was Hutt in a three point stance fired up to rip through the blockers and destroy their running back: African Panda. Sting on the other end standing in front of Joe~Sakic getting ready to bump him in order to throw him off his route.

at this point, everything was happening so fast, i was about to vomit. i took my helmet off, bent forward, and started gagging. then a hand touched me on my shoulders and a voice asked, "hey are you alright? no pressure man. just play it like any other game". immediately i felt relieved as i looked up and saw Trick's face. unfortunately, he was injured and on crutches but he walked all the way from the opposite end of the sideline in order to comfort me. a tear slowly fell down my right eye, as i heard a loud "HIKE!"

by now, CMDROS ran full speed ahead and past me. i back pedaled as fast as i can until i realized, it just wasn't enough. i rotated my full body looking at CMDROS' back as i started chasing him. he reached out his hands ever so gently as if he was praising a god from above, then through my peripherals, a ball came floating into his arms. i tried my best to smack it out of his arms then dove onto his legs in order to trip him over. but his speed was too much. he slipped through and scored a touchdown. at this point, i was out of breath. not because i was tired, but a panic attack. i felt as if i let everyone down. i lied there just looking up to the sky wondering, "how did i get to this point?" i don't really know where i'm going with this or why i'm telling you this at all, but....never mind. you won't understand. HZ football is just a joke to you.

but for anyone who cares, i lost the game 30 - 0. but it was one of the greatest times i had on HZ.

Batman

• Making a Name
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 11:47:24 AM »

HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY AT FOOTBALL SUNDAYS STARTING TOMORROW NIGHT @ 10. TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Musiq

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 04:55:46 PM »

how was football sunday?

Batman

• Making a Name
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 07:27:41 PM »

Postponed until next week.

Musiq

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 09:53:15 PM »

A FRIENDLY REMINDER!

FOOTBALL SUNDAYS STARTS IN EXACTLY 8 MINUTES!

idkidc1233

• Empire's #1 mascot/ROTY Season 52
  • Zep gets 3 pers
  • Common Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 05:21:23 PM »

How was it?

NCVinyl

• The Original LAdyboy: MCVinyl
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 01:10:29 AM »

i'll make debut this sunday if i remember

Young Kyz

• Maka V
  • Making a Name
  • 2xRsfl Mvp, 2xRsflBest Wr.
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 12:56:19 AM »

See y'all there oct 5th
2 x Rsfl Best wr

2 x Rsfl Mvp.

Hall of fame?

Young Kyz

• Maka V
  • Making a Name
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 12:57:14 AM »

Be on field early for exercises & warm ups
2 x Rsfl Best wr

2 x Rsfl Mvp.

Hall of fame?

Batman

• Making a Name
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 11:40:59 AM »

I missed this past Sunday because I forgot as I was watching my Cowboys put the Saints through a football tutorial, but as Kyzer said in the previous post it will be going down this upcoming sunday so everybody show up early. And get ya popcorn ready

warrior11

• HZ Media
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 09:24:00 AM »

will try 2 b present

Young Kyz

• Maka V
  • Making a Name
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2014, 11:11:58 PM »

Im starting to think none of u fagg3ts gonna showup... im in spectate. pm when rdy
2 x Rsfl Best wr

2 x Rsfl Mvp.

Hall of fame?

Batman

• Making a Name
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2014, 05:10:30 PM »

Football Sunday tonight @ 10 PM ET. See everybody there

CMdros

• Common Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2014, 07:53:11 PM »

Lets do this.

idkidc1233

• Empire's #1 mascot/ROTY Season 52
  • Zep gets 3 pers
  • Common Poster
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 03:19:26 PM »

I keep forgetting to come. Are there any ppl even showing up?

CMdros

• Common Poster
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 06:43:55 PM »

No lol

Batman

• Making a Name
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2014, 06:33:56 PM »

We had a few show up a couple weeks ago. The zone is dead so there's nothing I can really do about that.

-RSFL 1st ballot Hall of Famer Batman

activation

• RSFL Referee
  • s2s3chmp
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2014, 10:47:03 AM »

ty 4 trying this allow funaIRL ceremony

Zeppelin

• Armed and Dangerous
  • Gary says: but then i guess they flirt with me
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2014, 06:24:30 PM »

bluegoku talked about bringing back football, so keep an eye out in 2015!!!1
Nothing, or nothing you can see...
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 18 queries.