Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: sh taking over appeal forum  (Read 2983 times)

koroshi

• The Last Terrier
  • HZ Media
  • Registered Posting Whore
  • ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) oh hello
sh taking over appeal forum
« on: May 09, 2015, 12:00:42 AM »

Please allow re entry to SH. Mere and I had a disagreement and we worked it out after I left. If allowed to return does the standard 3 game suspension still apply? I don't have a history of team hopping but I do have a history of having a short fuse.

Flew

• Making a Name
Re: sh taking over appeal forum
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 01:26:25 PM »

Please allow Kor to rejoin without a suspension. We need our cap!

NCVinyl

• The Original LAdyboy: MCVinyl
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 03:28:35 PM »

I imagine the league will stay consistent with this issue. IE david seaman. Unless they hate you or something kor.

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 06:27:37 PM »

Kor can rejoin with a one game suspension.  Other situations might be different based on the players' history, whether it is axe vs quit, etc.

I apologize, there is apparently more discussion to be had.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 10:06:20 PM by Goldeye »
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
  • All stat requests go through my agent, BlueGoku
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 11:07:54 PM »

Let it be noted that the player in question once purposely own goaled in a playoff game in after being asked to spec. Full suspension imo, guy is a real scumbag.
thrill is super awkward and likely rubs it out to himself in the mirror

Steve Cheese

• Donator
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 11:15:27 PM »

SH repeat offenders with this rejoining team nonsense after having emotional outbursts.

http://rshl.org/forums/index.php/topic,35826.0.html

NCVinyl

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 11:27:55 PM »

SH repeat offenders with this rejoining team nonsense after having emotional outbursts.

http://rshl.org/forums/index.php/topic,35826.0.html

We emotional ppl. Being ladyboys it's hard to control emotions . Is like one minute we fulll of testosterone then the next minute we full of estrogen.

Joking aside, what more is there to talk about? We let david seaman do this very same thing, who is also a repeat offender. So what's the difference? Unless the league is just deciding to crack down on this now, which would be pretty shitty for kor.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 11:33:42 PM by NCVinyl »

WhiteIrishRebel

• white
  • Out of Control
  • 5th Highest OVERNESS in HZ
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 02:41:56 AM »

if i wanted this to be super srs i dont see why kor would be allowed to rejoin (d semen precedent smeshedent, just cuz something dumb happened once doesnt mean we should automagically do it every time)

but since i now lean towards the who cares about all this side of the spectrum, let her rejoin with mandatory don't be a weirdo drama queen classes

Zyzz

• Royal Road Runners
  • New Car
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 10:39:28 AM »

if its a 3 gamer atleast knock 1 off because he wanted to join before the last game it's just the system didn't let him

koroshi

• The Last Terrier
  • HZ Media
  • ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) oh hello
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 11:46:15 AM »

I don't think it should be a 3 game especially since Goldeye (the appeals coordinator) thought it should only be 1 game. This situation is completely different than what Flew was involved in. I admit I probably should have stayed on roster and tried to work it out with Mere but at the time I thought nothing would change. As soon as we were able to work it out I contacted Goldeye via PM who also spoke with Fur and they told me to go ahead and post it here. I had to sit out the game yesterday and watch my team lose. I think it's a shame that people with an ax to grind like Thrill use this forum as a chance to sabotage my appeal and take it off topic. I admit I got sucked into the black hole that is created every time Thrill posts and I probably shouldn't have replied. But his post has absolutely nothing to do with this appeal and the sole purpose of it was to seek revenge for something that happened 4 years ago.

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 12:19:20 PM »

The delay is because we are changing a rule and setting a precedent on how this will be handled and want to give the BOD enough time to discuss to make sure we get it right.
I made the initial post thinking we had it up for long enough, but was asked to give a little more time to make sure everyone's on board.

Assuming he is allowed to rejoin, yesterday's game will count towards the suspension.

Thrill's initial post here (less the scumbag comment) is welcome on this board, as are the relevant facts and opinions from Steve and WIR.  The rest of the back and forth about that is not.  It being early in the season, I'm just deleting the posts and leaving Thrill a minor warning.  From here on it'll be forum warning points leading to moderated posts across the board.
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Nubby> Maybe 2nd

koroshi

• The Last Terrier
  • HZ Media
  • ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) oh hello
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 01:38:15 PM »

I don't think it is fair to judge me based on something that happened 4 years ago and not my contributions to the zone this year (updated CI, tileset, map and scoreboard)

Steve Cheese

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2015, 01:47:27 PM »

Current contributions to the zone, although greatly appreciated, do not give you the right to circumvent rules and no one is taking what happened four years ago into consideration while trying to make a fair ruling.

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2015, 01:52:27 PM »

Indeed, I'm not giving any weight at all to Thrill's fact.  OTOH, if it was that he had left a team and rejoined, that probably be an extra game or two (even after 4 years, this sort of reduction will be a one time pass).  I was just saying it was okay for him to bring it up.
No discount for the LVZ*, sorry. =)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:31:25 PM by Goldeye »

Nubby> Maybe 2nd

NCVinyl

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, 08:06:28 PM »

The delay is because we are changing a rule and setting a precedent on how this will be handled and want to give the BOD enough time to discuss to make sure we get it right.
I made the initial post thinking we had it up for long enough, but was asked to give a little more time to make sure everyone's on board.

Assuming he is allowed to rejoin, yesterday's game will count towards the suspension.

Thrill's initial post here (less the scumbag comment) is welcome on this board, as are the relevant facts and opinions from Steve and WIR.  The rest of the back and forth about that is not.  It being early in the season, I'm just deleting the posts and leaving Thrill a minor warning.  From here on it'll be forum warning points leading to moderated posts across the board.

I'm not entirely sure which way the rule change is going, but I'm assuming that it wouldn't take effect until next season? This is why we have an off-season.

In any case, the rules haven't changed, and the standard hasn't been set. (by letting david seaman do the same thing) Making an example out of KOR really isn't fair to him. I'm willing to accept any decision the BOD makes regarding the rule. Either absolutely not letting players re-join, or letting them and giving them a suspension, but to do this while an active player is still through the process means he should get the same treatment as everyone prior to him until the rule is changed. Flew's history, or Kor's og'ing ability like 4 years ago shouldn't really make a difference. It only clouds the ability to make the right decision.

Steve Cheese

• Donator
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 08:14:13 PM »

Not sure if you are intentionally arguing against yourself or not but it says quite clearly in the s22 rules:
A player who leaves an RSHL/MSHL team during the regular season cannot rejoin that same team during that same regular season. Do not remove players from your roster that you might want back later, and do not leave a team that you might want to rejoin later.

So unless you have had another change of heart and don't want KoR back you really need a rule to overlooked or changed.

The discussion is still ongoing but you should expect a ruling sometime in the near future.

NCVinyl

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 08:43:00 PM »

Not sure if you are intentionally arguing against yourself or not but it says quite clearly in the s22 rules:
So unless you have had another change of heart and don't want KoR back you really need a rule to overlooked or changed.

The discussion is still ongoing but you should expect a ruling sometime in the near future.

No, I'm saying the league stay consistent on how they handle these rules. Which is why I use seaman as an example. You can't let one person do it, and the other not. It shows favoritism and bias and unfair for the individual.

Is that hard to understand?

WhiteIrishRebel

• white
  • Out of Control
  • 5th Highest OVERNESS in HZ
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 08:48:33 PM »

the league is pretty consistent regarding ppl who leave their team...

What happened with d semen like >4 years ago shouldn't really make a difference. It only clouds the ability to make the right decision.

Steve Cheese

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 08:51:05 PM »

You keep bringing up Seaman as if it happened this year.  It didn't so arguing for past protocols to be considered while referencing making rule changes this year is just silly. 

NCVinyl

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2015, 09:11:36 PM »

I stand corrected. This was two weeks before the season actually started. It was showing up under the transactions for the season. (not pre-season)

David Seaman #1    joined    Bulldozer with Fire Out the Back    2015-04-07 21:53:34
David Seaman #1    left    Bulldozer with Fire Out the Back    2015-04-08 00:31:14
David Seaman #1    joined    Bulldozer with Fire Out the Back    2015-04-08 22:16:34

gl kor. <3
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 19 queries.