Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Author Topic: Ghyslain  (Read 710 times)

cocain

• RSHL Captain
  • Making a Name
Ghyslain
« on: May 17, 2015, 03:22:03 PM »

This guy has had to deal with retarded grammar from vio and the rest for 2 games this season which is 2 games too many for anyone having to deal with. I think he should be awarded with no suspension even though he will not be playing in our next 3 games due to the recovery time it takes anyone who leaves vios stable to return to normal grammar and no dumbed down playing ability. THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT

Fur of Fur

• Samba Lagger
  • Donator
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
  • Hockey Zone Watch.
Re: Ghyslain
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 08:25:35 PM »

OK, not sure how to reply to half hearted appeals.... But...

1) he left CR who are 0-3 for a much better team, no precedents for reduction there.

2) he had 2nd highest ptime, and was lead goalie for CR... Which makes me worry more for CR folding later in season. Bailing ay this point with his level of activity is a concious thought out decision, whatever his reasoning may be.

Im afraid im recomending sticking with the 3 game suspension.... However AC goldeye may be able to convince me otherwise.

note that this 3 game Suspension is already relatively lighter than the auto 5 game susp of past seasons. Which is meant to encourage more hockey playing, but still maintain some level of respect for leauge teamhop rules.
"I like Fur, and I would expect some good slapshot outlets from him on defense." - Thrill 2011

warrior11

• HZ Media
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 11:31:09 PM »

he didn't eefin tell me he left/was leaving jus found out now shudnt get any games removed if you ask me he was our starting keeper despite beink pretty terribil n every1 was nice 2 him its a game so I don't care if u remoof his suspension or not but its a dick moof 4 him 2 leaf w/out sayink anything especially when he showed to 2 out of the 3 games and was below afrige keeper fuk ursilf ghyslin

cocain

• RSHL Captain
  • Making a Name
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 11:47:07 PM »

ty vio for proving my point lol

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 09:47:41 AM »

Fur has it right on all points.  There is no reduction here.
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 18 queries.