Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Team Forums: If you need a RSHL, MSHL, or RSFL team forum, forum PM Kilo Dylie with the name of your team, and who will moderate the board.

Author Topic: Saving  (Read 722 times)

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
Saving
« on: May 20, 2015, 04:38:52 PM »

Based on the precedent that was set in the Tidal appeal... I'd like saving to have a reduction to 0 games. See that thread here: http://rshl.org/forums/index.php/topic,36794.0.html

Saving hasn't logged any ice time this year and joined the wrong team. Lets say we give this guy a mulligan?

Tidal is no rookie: http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=482 he dates back on our roster pages to Season 15, and played even before then with MI (Season 9?)

I'd appreciate it if we rule on this before our game tonight because there is a good chance we are going to be short.

-

-

-

Slartibartfast

Re: Saving
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 06:22:45 PM »

This guy should still be serving a suspension for the PTW debacle. 

Edit: looks like he only got 8 games.  What a soft-ass appeals coordinator we had then.
"Imagine giving an ADHD kid one of those giant pixie sticks with a Red Bull and just sitting back and observing. Next thing you know it looks like a tornado went through your house, your kitchen is on fire, and your cat is scared of all humans from that day forward and you don't know why."

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 06:58:03 PM »

There is not much comparison to Tidal.  Tidal didn't even log a minute in season 15.

Other details:
Saving   joined   Bulldozer with Fire Out the Back   2015-05-20 16:30:18
Saving   left   Short-Handed   2015-05-20 16:30:09
Saving   joined   Short-Handed   2015-05-19 20:39:38
- No appeals history

It'll be reduced, but possibly not completely.  Gotta let Fur weigh in to this kind of situation.
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Fur of Fur

• Samba Lagger
  • Donator
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
  • Hockey Zone Watch.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 07:05:35 PM »

Im looking for históricl precedent here still...

He didnt miss any games while on SH ( 1 day ish ).. Which is good for me to go on thr tidal precedent...more or less.

However the hop comes hours before BULL play tonight... Clearly making this appeal time critical?

0 or 1 game for me... Will reply again soon.
"I like Fur, and I would expect some good slapshot outlets from him on defense." - Thrill 2011

Fur of Fur

• Samba Lagger
  • Donator
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
  • Hockey Zone Watch.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 07:08:09 PM »

Any player that was not on an RSHL/MSHL roster prior to the first game being played of the RSHL/MSHL regular season may join any RSHL/MSHL team without receiving a suspension. However, that player is ineligible to play in his teams games scheduled in the next 16 hours. Even if 16 hours have elapsed, they are still ineligible to play in games that were scheduled to start during that 16 hour period

Suspended for tonights game only.
"I like Fur, and I would expect some good slapshot outlets from him on defense." - Thrill 2011

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 07:14:26 PM »

Spot on.  For the record, we are leaving unanswered the question of "does leaving a team you just joined earn a 1 game suspension?"
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.