Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Team Forums: If you need a RSHL, MSHL, or RSFL team forum, forum PM Kilo Dylie with the name of your team, and who will moderate the board.

Author Topic: Creasers(5) @ Bulldozer with Fire Out the Back(4)  (Read 1535 times)

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
Creasers(5) @ Bulldozer with Fire Out the Back(4)
« on: May 20, 2015, 07:32:22 PM »

I request a replay of the overtime.

Prior to the puck drop there was an abundance of spam being used in the blue chat. I requested blue be locked, multiple time.

Blue was not locked and our goalie was reading the chat and they scored from center ice.

This wouldn't have happened if the refs locked blue. Their negligence caused my team a loss.

I request a replay of overtime with 12:00 remaining.

-

-

-

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
Re: Creasers(5) @ Bulldozer with Fire Out the Back(4)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 07:51:15 PM »

Appeals should be used if there is a reasonable claim that a mistake in running the game significantly impacted the final result. Conditions include ineligible or suspended players playing in the game, calls mishandled, vote abuse, or referee misconduct. The Appeals Coordinator will decide whether the results will be changed, overturned, or if the game in question will be replayed. Games will either be completely replayed or not at all, individual periods or minutes in the game may not be redone.

Blue was not locked and our goalie was reading the chat and they scored from center ice.

Sorry, I cannot justify replaying a game based on blue chat not being locked.  The rules don't even mention locking public chat; it's just a courtesy.  You're welcome to pm Fur the details of that for him to follow up on.

Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 07:52:03 PM »

Can I request an independent arbitrator I feel like there is extreme bias here.

-

-

-

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 07:57:59 PM »

Of course you feel that way.

Fur will look at this eventually, and he will most likely say the same thing.  If not, he'll say why he thinks otherwise and we'll continue from there.
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

NCVinyl

• Registered Posting Whore
  • The Original LAdyboy: MCVinyl
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 08:15:00 PM »

I'm not sure if a distracted player warrants an entire game appeal. However, I think it was in your right to ask for blue chat to be turned off. You might bring it up to the head ref to sort this problem in the future.

If you're looking for an immediate solution, I suggest telling your teammates to press alt + f5 during game time. They can press esc periodically to check red/yellow chat.

Slartibartfast

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 08:34:54 PM »

If you're looking for an immediate solution, I suggest telling your teammates to press alt + f5 during game time. They can press esc periodically to check red/yellow chat.

Another solution is ?nopubchat

Appeal Denied
"Imagine giving an ADHD kid one of those giant pixie sticks with a Red Bull and just sitting back and observing. Next thing you know it looks like a tornado went through your house, your kitchen is on fire, and your cat is scared of all humans from that day forward and you don't know why."

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 08:45:48 PM »

Can we get someone who has logged into the game in the last year and doesn't have an extreme bias against me to rule here?

Due to the spam my goalie didnt know the game had started.

-

-

-

Fur of Fur

• Samba Lagger
  • Donator
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
  • Hockey Zone Watch.
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 11:14:07 PM »

I need logs to even consider this.
"I like Fur, and I would expect some good slapshot outlets from him on defense." - Thrill 2011

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 11:26:23 PM »

Summon a sysop

-

-

-

Zeppelin

• Armed and Dangerous
  • Gary says: but then i guess they flirt with me
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 01:39:44 AM »

am this independent arbitrator

appeal denied
Nothing, or nothing you can see...

cocain

• RSHL Captain
  • Making a Name
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 02:23:16 AM »

As someone who was on the gj freq during the game and on ref name im just gonna add my 2 cents.

leafy did infact say to lock pub chat during the 3rd per - ot intermission. pub lock was either missed or not granted but us as players know as well if there is an issue with something before the drop to just enter the face off circle and get the ref to see there is a problem before dropping. us as the players know how to police games as much as the refs do.

if this was any other player slapshotting the puck from center ice i would be able to see an appeal due to this "person" not being a known slapshotter. as this came from puker, we all know the guy is a total d bag slapshotter and does it from faceoffs whenever possible. this unfortunate time he was actually able to win a game with it.

as for the goalie being distracted by reading chat or whatever, there is infact a time on the center top of the screen for intermission which is pretty hard to miss. he has no one but himself to blame for being distracted, just ask slart mr goalie sir types alot

Cereal n Milk

• HZ Media
  • Common Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 02:32:57 AM »

I reffed this game and didn't receive a single PM from any of the captains regarding turning off pub chat. To my knowledge, none of the other refs or GJs received a PM either and if they did, they didn't tell me. There was no indication that your goalie wasn't paying attention either. He was sitting about halfway from the net to the blue line and was about lined up with the middle of the net, not an unusual place for a goalie to be. If relaying your message that you wanted blue off by pub chat is deemed acceptable, it still doesn't convey that there was a problem with your goalie. No attempt was made to delay the drop either. And if he was reading the chat, wouldn't he have seen the period started and game clock started messages? There's also the sound played at the start of the period. It seems odd that someone else should be held accountable because your goalie wasn't paying attention.

Fur of Fur

• Samba Lagger
  • Donator
  • Hockey Zone Watch.
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 06:33:14 AM »

Got logs? C n M
"I like Fur, and I would expect some good slapshot outlets from him on defense." - Thrill 2011

Cereal n Milk

• HZ Media
  • Common Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 10:10:09 AM »

Sadly, I do not

idkidc1233

• Empire's #1 mascot/ROTY Season 52
  • Zep gets 3 pers
  • Common Poster
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2015, 10:21:21 AM »

Cmon guys, it's cr's first win... Let them enjoy it while they can ;)

warrior11

• HZ Media
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2015, 06:54:59 PM »

is this srs

Fur of Fur

• Samba Lagger
  • Donator
  • Hockey Zone Watch.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2015, 07:57:34 PM »

I would assume all appeals are srs.

Spoken to arnk as he has server logs.

1. All refs should endevour to remember to log games.

2. There is no rule for turning off blue chat its a ref kindness. Although maybe we can add bluechat to rule review for next season.

3. Its the captains job to ensure the team is ready, refs do givr a glance, replay shows slart was in a normal position.

However, there is no precedentes and no evidence of any ref bias in this case.

Appeal denied.

Kula

• HZ Media
  • Registered Posting Bot
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 08:24:21 PM »

Slart is stickman?!

Tjian

• RSFL Referee
  • Registered Posting Whore
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 09:16:37 PM »

I'll just throw this out there that hopefully any request to lock blue chat (and this applies for stuff like timeouts as well) was not said in blue chat. Captains should always pm the ref or ref freq (ref freq preferred since more eyes to see it) for any and all requests.

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 10:52:09 PM »

Can we ban people from this forum that dont play anymore?

-

-

-

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 18 queries.