Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Author Topic: Pity Appeal  (Read 874 times)

dragonwing0

• Registered Posting Whore
Pity Appeal
« on: May 27, 2015, 12:29:25 AM »

Can we get Pity's suspension reduced? He's just a pretty new guy to the league and the team he joined didn't turn out to be for him. He only played 2 periods for them and not even a full two periods. He hasn't played for them since May 6th. Empire has already played 3 games since the last time he's actually been able to play.

Thanks!

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
Re: Pity Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 01:03:29 PM »

DW0's facts are mostly accurate; the not-even-full period was a forfeit win, but that doesn't change much.

Pity left at 2015-05-20 00:15:14

IIRC my standard is 1 game off for 2 games missed; potentially increasing that if it turns out he was at the games and not played.
He didn't play on 5/10 or 5/19, and left immediately after the 5/19 game, missing the 5/20. 
That's good for one game off.

Bulldozer failed to show 6 without deferring the suspension of a replacement player, so I can't take an extra game off.  Sorry.

Empire has played one game since he left: at Creasers - Tue May 26 2015 9:00 PM   Win

So with a 1 game reduction and 1 game past, there is 1 game remaining on his suspension.

Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

dragonwing0

• Registered Posting Whore
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 01:25:51 PM »

That works. Thank you!

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 07:05:18 PM »

DW0's facts are mostly accurate; the not-even-full period was a forfeit win, but that doesn't change much.

Pity left at 2015-05-20 00:15:14

IIRC my standard is 1 game off for 2 games missed; potentially increasing that if it turns out he was at the games and not played.
He didn't play on 5/10 or 5/19, and left immediately after the 5/19 game, missing the 5/20. 
That's good for one game off.

Bulldozer failed to show 6 without deferring the suspension of a replacement player, so I can't take an extra game off.  Sorry.

Empire has played one game since he left: at Creasers - Tue May 26 2015 9:00 PM   Win

So with a 1 game reduction and 1 game past, there is 1 game remaining on his suspension.

We failed to show 6?

-

-

-

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 07:10:54 PM »

Bulldozer failed to show 6 without deferring the suspension of a replacement player

You had 6 players and Saving, who was suspended. One of your players had to leave, so I lifted Saving's suspension for the game with your opponent's approval, so you could play 6v6.
I can't reduce a suspension for a leave that led to that situation, because the purpose of suspensions is to avoid such situations.
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 07:33:47 PM »

Good point, fuck him.

-

-

-

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 07:41:40 PM »

Considering you would have had to let him play instead of Saving, you probably mean to be saying thanks.  (No offense, Pity)

Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 18 queries.