Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Pity Appeal  (Read 840 times)

dragonwing0

• Registered Posting Whore
Pity Appeal
« on: May 27, 2015, 12:29:25 AM »

Can we get Pity's suspension reduced? He's just a pretty new guy to the league and the team he joined didn't turn out to be for him. He only played 2 periods for them and not even a full two periods. He hasn't played for them since May 6th. Empire has already played 3 games since the last time he's actually been able to play.

Thanks!

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
Re: Pity Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 01:03:29 PM »

DW0's facts are mostly accurate; the not-even-full period was a forfeit win, but that doesn't change much.

Pity left at 2015-05-20 00:15:14

IIRC my standard is 1 game off for 2 games missed; potentially increasing that if it turns out he was at the games and not played.
He didn't play on 5/10 or 5/19, and left immediately after the 5/19 game, missing the 5/20. 
That's good for one game off.

Bulldozer failed to show 6 without deferring the suspension of a replacement player, so I can't take an extra game off.  Sorry.

Empire has played one game since he left: at Creasers - Tue May 26 2015 9:00 PM   Win

So with a 1 game reduction and 1 game past, there is 1 game remaining on his suspension.

Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

dragonwing0

• Registered Posting Whore
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 01:25:51 PM »

That works. Thank you!

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 07:05:18 PM »

DW0's facts are mostly accurate; the not-even-full period was a forfeit win, but that doesn't change much.

Pity left at 2015-05-20 00:15:14

IIRC my standard is 1 game off for 2 games missed; potentially increasing that if it turns out he was at the games and not played.
He didn't play on 5/10 or 5/19, and left immediately after the 5/19 game, missing the 5/20. 
That's good for one game off.

Bulldozer failed to show 6 without deferring the suspension of a replacement player, so I can't take an extra game off.  Sorry.

Empire has played one game since he left: at Creasers - Tue May 26 2015 9:00 PM   Win

So with a 1 game reduction and 1 game past, there is 1 game remaining on his suspension.

We failed to show 6?

-

-

-

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 07:10:54 PM »

Bulldozer failed to show 6 without deferring the suspension of a replacement player

You had 6 players and Saving, who was suspended. One of your players had to leave, so I lifted Saving's suspension for the game with your opponent's approval, so you could play 6v6.
I can't reduce a suspension for a leave that led to that situation, because the purpose of suspensions is to avoid such situations.
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 07:33:47 PM »

Good point, fuck him.

-

-

-

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 07:41:40 PM »

Considering you would have had to let him play instead of Saving, you probably mean to be saying thanks.  (No offense, Pity)

Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 18 queries.