Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Top 5 Players in RSFL History  (Read 5615 times)

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
  • All stat requests go through my agent, BlueGoku
Re: Top 5 Players in RSFL History
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2015, 06:57:51 PM »

There is no way those RB stats are accurate for me. Wouldn't those numbers be counting all of the QB runs/qb possessions/sacks that occurred while I was quarterback? Pretty sure it would.
thrill is super awkward and likely rubs it out to himself in the mirror

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2015, 07:14:24 PM »

I only played RB for two seasons.

Season 2:

Roman God: 73 runs, 559 yards, 7.66 per run

Season 4:

Roman God: 160 runs, 1313 yards, 8.21 per run

Total: 233 Runs, 1872 Yards, 8.03 per run

Didn't do the other stats you did but there is the basic run down. That bumps me up pretty much to the top of the list casually observing other RB numbers
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 07:17:09 PM by Thrill HZ »

Abvolt

• My post count proves I'm better than you
  • no morals
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 12:10:51 AM »

I like the sound of abvolt #2 best rb.

who wants to recruit me
deceased mazer nation war general

hutt

• RSFL Referee
  • Making a Name
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2015, 11:24:00 PM »

I definitely wouldn't say I'm the best LB. I've always had boobs and zayb backing me up on dl and other great players that I just had great chemistry with. lol and blocking was just no one else wanted to do it, I was one of the few who actually enjoyed it : P. I won't deny I'm a damn good blocker for the regular pool of OL though. Boobs has me beat hands down at offensive tackle though I'm just a good center mostly. Almost forgot pooter too. You put boobs and poot together that's a force to be reckoned with.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:42:32 PM by hutt »
"I have no opinion,No, none at all. Opinion is politics, and politics is an evil which has caused many a young fellow to be hung while he's still young and pretty."

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2015, 11:38:40 PM »

agreed, boobies was hands down my favorite blocker to run with

African panda

• RSHL Referee
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
  • J-Walking> bsk is no fun in any aspect
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2015, 03:36:02 PM »

Thrill I'm tired of this debate. Get 3 blockers a qb to hand off the ball and 5 people to play defense. We will run 10 plays against the same defense with the same blockers and see who gets further up the field or scores a td in fewer plays. If you go 4 and out then you only get those 4 plays.
Bopmen2> if bsk wins blackie, I would probably give AP the credit
KoR> panda cares way too much about this game, if he could choke out a baby for an extra period i think he would
Hazecloud> bsk are literally the biggest group of faggots to ever assemble in e sports

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2015, 05:07:23 PM »

what are we going to do host a thrill vs african panda night and hope people show up? how would we even set that up, sounds stupid. It's been the same blockers and same defensemen in football for the majority of the seasons, my per run stats are better and I also hold the record for most yards in a season by a margin of like 200+ yards. Not that I'm completely opposed to the idea if it ever materialized, I just don't see it happening and even if it did I don't think it would really prove very much.

if there is ever another season or a tournament maybe I'll play RB and we'll see what happens but it is pretty boring compared to other positions, especially since most of the QBs in recent seasons understandably like passing more than running. Some people apparently have forgotten how good I was or maybe just don't want to admit it ... after all, who wants support or validate a guy with a big ego?

There's not a real reason to have an argument about this, it's not like some kind of malicious thing or I'm trying to insult you. Some of the numbers have been crunched. They obviously don't really prove any thing but they reasonably support what i've always thought based on observation; You've had a fantastic RB career and you've performed better than everyone else in the league but skill wise I never thought you were as good as I was. Obviously it's a smaller sample size but my per run stats are significantly higher than yours. If you were to take my average and plug it into the difference in seasons played between the two of us my total numbers would be better. That is logical right? I'm not trying to talk out of my ass but that makes sense to me. Pretty much the only point of dispute is the amount of rings you have over me, but once again, I didn't play nearly as much as you did. I'm sure I would have won more rings with more seasons played. By more I mean more than the amount I currently have not the amount that you have.

Since we didn't play the same amount of seasons and also didn't play the same position against each other very much it's pretty impossible to actually say 'I can prove this or I can prove that'. We both have impressive numbers. I personally think my stats are better but obviously its a smaller sample size. Unless people think I randomly would have started playing terribly I think its reasonable to assume I would have comparable numbers in any other seasons I played. Do you think my numbers would have been worse? But like I said its impossible to say that I would have performed just as well so it's a little unfair to say that I for sure would have performed better. What I do think is fair to say is that if I had continued playing RB and performed at the same level that I was then it would be pretty undisputed that I was better based on the numbers.

TLDR; I've always thought you were one of the best RBs but I never thought you were as skilled as me. Has nothing to do with me thinking you're not good, I think you're great, just not as good as I was. The numbers seem to reasonably support that conjecture. However, it's all conjecture, and I'll admit that. My current opinion of the RB field is that you're more accomplished and I am more skilled.

And just as an aside I have always felt like Goldeye was a bad RB, can we both agree on that at least?

Batman

• Making a Name
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2015, 05:21:04 PM »

All this football talk has summoned the ghost of hutt. Good to see you're still alive bud

African panda

• RSHL Referee
  • J-Walking> bsk is no fun in any aspect
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2015, 05:42:24 PM »

Im not gonna vs you right now or even later but I will be posting an article on my RB career on pandas corner in the near future and heres a small preview of some of the things I plan to outline:

1. You could make the case that all 4 of the rings I won. ((Except 1.)) Would not have been won without me being the RB.
2. Every single year I've played RB I've played with a diffrent OL. ((Maybe I'd have 1 Blocker the same for a 2nd season like pooter my last two or beat somewhere for rings 1 and 2)) But ive never had the same 3 ever. 1 season it would be beat, dtv2 sim, 2nd season beat- boobies random person season 3 pooter some and someone. season 4 pooter and 2 diffrent random someones. And everyone season I've heard. "Oh AP just has the best Blockers thats why hes good." When I'd lose 2 blockers who would go block for another team every year and the RB they blocked for consistantly was bad or just average.
3.I've been great since the 2nd half of my rookie season, you played good for 1 and a half seasons? Whose to say you would have stayed that way your entire career? Not to mention having the same Offensive line blocking for you and QB, i've won 4 rings with 3 diffrent Qbs.
Bopmen2> if bsk wins blackie, I would probably give AP the credit
KoR> panda cares way too much about this game, if he could choke out a baby for an extra period i think he would
Hazecloud> bsk are literally the biggest group of faggots to ever assemble in e sports

Zayb

• Royal Road Runners
  • Making a Name
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2015, 06:01:09 PM »

I always like when people mention team awards when explaining how good they are individually.  I especially like how casually other players are swept under the rug.

zero seven

• RSFL Captain
  • :D
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2015, 06:22:45 PM »

While we're talking about individuals.

Pooter was voted best DL in S6.

Get outta here with those weak stats w/ twice as much time played.
it's not as if i am the only person on my team with my brain.

Batman

• Making a Name
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2015, 06:31:48 PM »

Pooter was also a rookie in s6 and was already way more talented than you lulz

hutt

• RSFL Referee
  • Making a Name
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2015, 07:31:16 PM »

Hopefully good to be back I miss football so much. And poot is a god damn beast is all I'm gonna say about that.
"I have no opinion,No, none at all. Opinion is politics, and politics is an evil which has caused many a young fellow to be hung while he's still young and pretty."

Abvolt

• no morals
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2015, 01:36:59 AM »

i never realized how good i was at fb till all u fools posted these stats

LOOK AT THAT DLINE PROWESS
deceased mazer nation war general

warrior11

• HZ Media
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2015, 01:34:34 PM »

no1 who plays both offinsif n difinsif linemin qualifies as a top player of all time becuz it litirilly takes 0 talint so pootir is automatically a garpige player no offince if u efir c this

NCVinyl

• Registered Posting Whore
  • The Original LAdyboy: MCVinyl
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2015, 02:25:41 PM »

no1 who plays both offinsif n difinsif linemin qualifies as a top player of all time becuz it litirilly takes 0 talint so pootir is automatically a garpige player no offince if u efir c this

m bittir din u n ne positin wif eys close 1 hind behind bak n utter n ahnis.

Batman

• Making a Name
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2015, 03:25:01 PM »

RSFL first ballot HoF:
Makavelii
Bff
Trick-
Batman2
Sim
Hutt
African Panda
Jugg

VFleX

• BEND THE KNEE
  • Sorry VFleX, you are banned from posting or sendi
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2015, 11:29:42 AM »

You fgts need to respect the history of the game.

Look up the season 3 playoff numbers and get back to me.
I am an analytical person, and I have not only analyzed my play style but several players in hockey zone. Analyzing is soothing and enjoyable for me in a variety of settings.

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2015, 03:09:19 PM »

And just as an aside I have always felt like Goldeye was a bad RB, can we both agree on that at least?

Considering I also have a lot of QB minutes there, though not at the same proportion as you, and still end up near the top at YPC.... No.
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

NCVinyl

• Registered Posting Whore
  • The Original LAdyboy: MCVinyl
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2015, 03:26:29 PM »

Considering I also have a lot of QB minutes there, though not at the same proportion as you, and still end up near the top at YPC.... No.

U both are Donald Trump voting fgts that shouldn't be in charge of anything imo.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 17 queries.