Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Thrill HZ Career breakdown  (Read 3840 times)

Seaman #1

• RSHL Captain
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
  • Non-Playoff d00d
Thrill HZ Career breakdown
« on: November 27, 2016, 02:07:07 AM »

Pretty fed up with Thrill flinging rocks from his glass castle at my bud and co-captain leafo. Guy was absolutely horrible to play with and is an absolutely terrible X's and O's guy, awful leader and complete buzzkill lockeroom guy who is unapproachable.  He's got a decent 2 way game going but he has somehow convinced people he wouldn't be rated at all 7's and a few 8's across the board for his stats and a low 2 for lockeroom presence / leadership. Thrill thinks he has this vision to see plays unfold but doesnt realize its tunnel vision. In his mind it's his way or it's wrong/garbage/poorplaying. He does not make teamates around him better (Unless you're Kai- vs a fledgling team who's goalie didnt show up that night).

Thrill plays HZ like he plays Counterstrike, he will sneak around and hide without taking any gambles, neglecting the objective, to keep an even K;D  ST;TO ratio in big games and  once an easy match comes in, he will buy an Auto-SNiper to pad his overall record with kills and goals n assisto's.

I was coming off a career season last year going to war with my bud Vio P playing through injuries and putting my body on the line to form a steel curtain with Vio p while Thrill sunk a team and folded/disappeared. Fast forward to this year and I get to listen to this guy put me down, call me D-bitch/reset only bitch, bench me for some guy who isnt active, do anything at the cost of securing his 3 periods of sub-par terrier time.

This guy will throw anyone under the bus or blame anyone but himself for a loss and walks around as if his farts don't smell. If he cant blame the goalie, he will blame the defender. If that doesn't work he will say that "We didn't play well". His leadership and coaching was so poor it has inspired me to pickup the clipboard again.   

lets change pace to a Thrill HZ career breakdown.

Thrill HZ  The Early Years
   I think over the years it's been forgotten what gutter Thrill HZ crawled out of. The same guy acting like he's a hockey zone level 10 dungeon master expert who trashes other players and provides breakdowns like hes the godfather of hockey zone, is the same player that couldnt even break into the league the first 3 or 4 years he played.  We don't have the paper trail for his team OuterPuck in the MSHL Reject league but it was clear no one wanted this guy on their team because he had a pisspoor attitude and was a grade AA Shithauser.  No team was willing to pick this guy up for years, until his big brother and for the longest time, his only friend Jwalking decided to bring him in after a big MSHL Retard Golden Helmet win.

The Big RSHL callup  Guy comes in under the wing of J-walking (who he recently trashed in a 30 minute podcast) and starts with a breakout year but like alot of professional athletes who has that great first year, he signs a big contract and  starts shitting his pants, becoming a giant bottom feeder guy who sucks up minutes/pucktime to sustain his points. After a few seasons of phasers losing seasons he takes over captain and phones in a giant turd 2 win season before folding the team

JourneyMan yearsThrill then becomes a journeyman spreading his cancer to other teams to include a playoff loss to david seaman and multiple losing seasons under a new franchise vegan police. He also has stints with Creasers, BabySealKillers which both end poorly and the team's most likely celebrated when they shedded his bloated contract and found new tempo/creativeness on the offense. BSK even figured out how to win rings once they shed of him. He racked up 2 playoff series losses to Leafy and 1 to Daveo.  Trump would not hire this guy to be his office window cleaner.

Recent Thrill got to the blackie cup finals when his big brother and mentor J-walking returned to the game and Batman2 had a breakout goalie year but due to his lack of coaching, leadership, ability to make players around him better and tunnel vision he failed to win a ring.  The Next season David Seaman would go onto lose a blackie finals while Thrill HZ folded a team midseason due to poor performance/no one wanting to be his puck reset bitch. Today's modern thrill  somehow floated to the top of the turd bucket shitting on other players  past and present. 

Highlights:

Thrill HZ's First head-coaching gig and season without jwalking:  Phasers   (notice the Bluegoku/Zayb cohort)

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=482     2-18 Record    28 Goals   80 GA

Thrill's 2nd season without jwalking (Money Corp)  2-16  Record   50 Goals  115 GA

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=583

Money Corp's Next season after dumping thrill hz the season before   16 Wins 8 Losses   132 Goals  95 GA

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=676

That same season, Thrill joins an established team and is responsible for a loss to DavidSeaman/leafy in the playoffs   (Notice thrill almost doubled zeppelin's pucktime even though hes an inferior player,  also the 2 goals on 22 shot selfishness and near 100 turnovers)

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=699

After embarassing himself and tanking his career he takes up Captain again and phones in a performance by missing game 1 of his playoff and then showing up to shit his pants in game 2 with nearly 50 turnovers on 30 steals.

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=761

Thrill goes to the blackie cup finals with his mentor Jwalking again...notice the statbox's of the playoff performances. He just got done trashing this guy

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=1072

and now for the gamebreaker:

Thrill weasels his way into a strong BSK lockeroom again and runs the table in the regular season only to lose to a Dirtybirds team fortified by a selfless do-whatever-it-takes-for-the-win Leafy

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=993

it's pretty clear here this guy is not in the pantheon of anything and is a guttermotherfucker trying to climb his way out by stepping on my boy leaf's face in the process.  don't buy into this guys shit and i feel sorry for anyone who gets drafted by him.
RSHL attributes
SPECIALS:
True Grit (+10 all stats in overtime)
McGwired (+10 physical -10 mental)
Grinder (+5 defense, +5 stam)
Ovr-89
Off-70 Def-92
Phy-98 Ment-85
Ldrship-96 Heart-99
Stam-93 Finesse-72
Score-68 Vision-86
Pass-85 Longpass-89
Handle-81 Offhand-64
OffAwr-75 DefAwr-96
Penalty-64

Seaman #1

• RSHL Captain
  • Non-Playoff d00d
Re: Thrill HZ Career breakdown
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 02:15:15 AM »

Plz use this post as a reference  when Thrill tries to judge your HZ playstyle, tries to slight you as a midcard heel or lower tier guy or acts like he has any sort of stake being in our next RSHL Draft as a leader/captain.  No more shall he walk this forum trying to shit on other people before they can shit on him.
RSHL attributes
SPECIALS:
Ovr-89
Off-70 Def-92
Phy-98 Ment-85
Ldrship-96 Heart-99
Stam-93 Finesse-72
Score-68 Vision-86
Pass-85 Longpass-89
Handle-81 Offhand-64
OffAwr-75 DefAwr-96
Penalty-64

Secret

• The BallKiller
  • Blades
  • Registered Posting Whore
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 05:25:48 AM »

11/10 post Main Event Heel Donald David Trump Seaman tells it like it is. Expecting Thrill's response for this wrestlemania feud
The biggest form of compliment is imitation

VFleX

• BEND THE KNEE
  • Sorry VFleX, you are banned from posting or sendi
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 09:01:19 AM »

I have no idea if this leafy/david/thrill fued is real especially since Thrill went out of his way to acquire seaman from the Two Mid Mazer army.
I am an analytical person, and I have not only analyzed my play style but several players in hockey zone. Analyzing is soothing and enjoyable for me in a variety of settings.

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 09:53:25 AM »

I have no idea if this leafy/david/thrill fued is real especially since Thrill went out of his way to acquire seaman from the Two Mid Mazer army.

It's real....cant you tell by the essays Thrill writes then gets his wife to edit?

I tried to make it work with this guy but an effort can only go so far. He's the guy in the group who thinks he's always right when he's absolutely lost. Thinks he's unreal with girls (yet had to resort to meeting a girl off subspace), thinks he's too smart to work for other people (so he bought goats to sell goat milk on Etsy) etc etc etc

Let's not forget he tried to make up his own subspace metric which is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. The stats in this game are nowhere near sophisticated enough to measure anyone's effectiveness from.

This guy gives more death passes than any teammate I've ever played with, and I've had a lot of bad teammates.

He's absolutely lost with the ball. Thanks he should be creating when he has zero game sense. It was funny as fuck seeing him continue this trend with Lawn and Rage on the team. His idea of creating is holding onto the ball too long and just dying.

He also recently  accused Salty Puckers of cheating.

Thrill could be a decent role player if he didn't talk and just played the mid / D / 4th guy role. Hes not amazing defensively but he's most definitely a serviceable player.

-

-

-

VFleX

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 10:12:13 AM »

. Thinks he's unreal with girls (yet had to resort to meeting a girl off subspace),

I am an analytical person, and I have not only analyzed my play style but several players in hockey zone. Analyzing is soothing and enjoyable for me in a variety of settings.

Judge69

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 11:10:00 AM »

Can we talk about something important like Judge Sixty Nine leading his first team to a blackie cup victory tonight?  It was a long and storied career and it is about time this old timer got to taste of the joy of a blackie cup victory.  I would show up tonight, but I upgraded my computer and no longer have subspace. 

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
  • All stat requests go through my agent, BlueGoku
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016, 12:13:16 PM »

You're both awful players and awful human beings. Weird, I'm so terrible at the game that Lawn Dwarf and Rage both separately told me they would play with me again this season. Meanwhile Leaf and Dave are going back to the shit tier where they belong. I'm glad you guys are getting a team this season just so you can get a reminder of how fucking bad you really are. Put your money where you mouth is, I will bet the two of you $500 that you guys get smashed and that my team does well. We're drafting from the same pool of players. Oh what's that? You guys are so unpleasant to be on a team with that you're going to struggle to put a good team together so that's not fair? Well that's just some tough shit isn't it, maybe try being decent human beings for once and that would change. It's not fair because Lawn Dwarf is my co-captain? I'll tell you what, I'll ask him not to play in those games, although he may not agree, I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a good shit kicking himself.

You know Leaf, you're a real piece of work. I've never liked you but I learned to tolerate you since we were playing games together and you were on discord. Even though I never liked you very much I drafted you on to my team, gave you a shit ton of playing time even though I hated playing with you, made terrible trades to accommodate you, never said a damn word about how fucking mediocre I thought you were just because I was trying to be friends with you. I even tried to have real, genuine conversations with you. Too bad all you are ever fucking doing with that shit is trying to gather ammunition for future trolls and flame fests to get your rocks off because you've got nothing on for you in your actual life. Except maybe the hope that your Mommy might venture down into the depths of virgin warbird hell to change the sheets for you.

Same thing for David, you think I ever in my entire life wanted to be on a fucking hockey zone team with David Seaman and Leafy? Yet since you wanted to be a part of the group I made a terrible trade for you. They told me they didn't want to trade you and I was fine with that, that was it, I told you hey bud they want to keep you, sorry. Then you fucking BEGGED me to trade for you, started making tirades on their private forums to try to get them to trade you because you're a fucking scummer, promising you'd play d-bitch and not complain about playing time or anything else. Whether or not you agree I've always had the opinion that you're bad and you know that. Yet I fucking reached down and hoisted you up to the #1 seed team so that you could be a part of the group and we could have a team with a bunch of guys just dicking around on discord and having a good time.

I'm sorry that you're so fucking awful at defense that you are basically unplayable. You can't be the last man back because people fly around you with ease, you can't be a midfield because you can't support or cycle the puck. You can only exist in a team as a fucking nothing role just running around trying to spam checks and hoping the rest of the players can pick up the slack. You complained about not getting playing time in the playoffs. Do you know what your role model and hero Rage said on discord? This is a direct quote. 'I'm telling you right now, if David plays defense we are going to lose this series'. Since we needed Rage to play more offensively to help score on Cereal n milk who was just a fucking monster this season I'm not sure what you wanted me to do. Play you as mid/offense and hope that we can a clusterfuck goal? Sorry, I just don't care that much about winning Hockey Zone.

Yeah, I didn't like losing, I hate losing at anything. I was annoyed for like 20-30 minutes immediately following the game. Then I was ready to move on with my life because I have other shit going on, who the fuck cares? People try to tell me I care too much, but you guys are the ones trying to create a drama shitstorm on center ice after losing because the world is fucking collapsing down on your heads at the thought of failing at hockey zone.

And Leaf, I don't ever remotely recall saying anything about being 'unreal' with the ladies, that's just a complete fabrication. I will say this though, I definitely didn't have a reputation as a loser virgin until I was 24 years old. Maybe if you could carry on a conversation without tripping over your words half the time things would have gone a little better for you in that department.
thrill is super awkward and likely rubs it out to himself in the mirror

VFleX

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 12:27:20 PM »

I feel this is all a wrestling style work.

I'm also offended that thrill wold not trade for me this year.

So, I cannot take sides.

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2016, 12:45:35 PM »

I actually did try to trade for you and they refused. I think the exact words 'I will trade v-flex to any other person but thrill' were tossed around.

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2016, 12:54:48 PM »

Weird, I'm so terrible at the game that Lawn Dwarf and Rage both separately told me they would play with me again this season.

We've addressed this.

Put your money where you mouth is, I will bet the two of you $500 that you guys get smashed and that my team does well.

You've got the best player in RSHL history on your team.... He can probably even carry YOU to the playoffs.

Oh what's that? You guys are so unpleasant to be on a team with that you're going to struggle to put a good team together so that's not fair?

I don' think this will be an issue. Doobie use to hate me and we worked out quite well together. I've always been a good teammate. I even put up with you this year.

made terrible trades to accommodate you

I had a vote. It wasn't to accommodate me. Let's be serious my opinion doesnt mean much to you, you traded for Daveo because you will do whatever Lawn says.

I even tried to have real, genuine conversations with you.

They were real conversations and I don't hate you

Too bad all you are ever fucking doing with that shit is trying to gather ammunition for future trolls

False, I was firing back.

Do you know what your role model and hero Rage said on discord? This is a direct quote. 'I'm telling you right now, if David plays defense we are going to lose this series'.

Lawn Dwarf also said "If we had Daveo instead of Tjian we win that game"

Take it for what it's worth.

I'm not sure what you wanted me to do. Play you as mid/offense and hope that we can a clusterfuck goal? Sorry, I just don't care that much about winning Hockey Zone.

You care enough to do multiple 1 hour+ Youtube videos and write essays on the forums but don't care about winning? K

Yeah, I didn't like losing, I hate losing at anything. I was annoyed for like 20-30 minutes immediately following the game.

Wait, I thought you didnt care?

I will say this though, I definitely didn't have a reputation as a loser virgin until I was 24 years old. Maybe if you could carry on a conversation without tripping over your words half the time things would have gone a little better for you in that department.

Didn't you say that my personality / way with words was the only thing keeping me around on Discord?

-

-

-

African panda

• RSHL Referee
  • J-Walking> bsk is no fun in any aspect
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2016, 01:09:55 PM »

My favorite thread is shifting to this one.
Bopmen2> if bsk wins blackie, I would probably give AP the credit
KoR> panda cares way too much about this game, if he could choke out a baby for an extra period i think he would
Hazecloud> bsk are literally the biggest group of faggots to ever assemble in e sports

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2016, 01:11:10 PM »

I do essays and videos because I don't mind doing stuff like that when I have some spare time and people enjoy them. I haven't had time to do any recently and several people have messaged me asking me to start doing them again. And I will when I have the time.

I don't feel like going back and forth with you over this nonsense all day long. Clearly it's going to keep going on and on in a circle and I've wasted enough of my day participating in this trollfest already.

Good luck this season, I hope you guys do a lot better than I am expecting you to.

African panda

• RSHL Referee
  • J-Walking> bsk is no fun in any aspect
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2016, 01:18:20 PM »

tbh this thread is making me want to play next season even if zep doesn't just to see how this all works out.
Bopmen2> if bsk wins blackie, I would probably give AP the credit
KoR> panda cares way too much about this game, if he could choke out a baby for an extra period i think he would
Hazecloud> bsk are literally the biggest group of faggots to ever assemble in e sports

Zeppelin

• Armed and Dangerous
  • Gary says: but then i guess they flirt with me
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2016, 01:30:27 PM »

tbh this thread is making me want to play next season even if zep doesn't just to see how this all works out.

looooool i totally had the same thought.

i was like "time's like this, i dont even wanna quit hz"
Nothing, or nothing you can see...

WhiteIrishRebel

• white
  • Out of Control
  • 5th Highest OVERNESS in HZ
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2016, 01:32:17 PM »

thx for history lesson and for citing everything, it led me to this game report after game 1 of hmm/bsk series

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2016, 01:35:52 PM »

looooool i totally had the same thought.

i was like "time's like this, i dont even wanna quit hz"

Can you two fucking shitters get out of my thread?

You're both terrible players and I'd rather lineup beside BananaSquadron or even Thrill over you two.

-

-

-

Rage

• Hi
  • Common Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2016, 01:54:47 PM »

Chairs being tossed into the ring, people swinging at anything that moves.  I do agree with leafy if Zeppelin and African panda came into the ring everyone would turn their attention to drop those two idiots first. 

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Seaman #1

• RSHL Captain
  • Non-Playoff d00d
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2016, 02:04:26 PM »

Thrill has literally achieved nothing in HZ, Can not carry a team or be the 4th option on a team, Does nothing great or terrible.  Yet comes on here and shits on other people and acts like he could coach the mighty ducks into beating iceland as if hes Gordon fucking Bombay. It's time to put a stop to this. Guy has a terrible HZ resume and still tries to blend himself in with HOF'ers rage and lawn dwarf.  What's his biggest claim to fame??    Latching onto Zep/Dmoney's ballsack and still losing to leafy twice in playoff series?

We should collectively call j-walking so he can put a leash on his old partner / lil brother.

WIR please dust off the pads/skates for the big drafto.
RSHL attributes
SPECIALS:
Ovr-89
Off-70 Def-92
Phy-98 Ment-85
Ldrship-96 Heart-99
Stam-93 Finesse-72
Score-68 Vision-86
Pass-85 Longpass-89
Handle-81 Offhand-64
OffAwr-75 DefAwr-96
Penalty-64

WhiteIrishRebel

• white
  • Out of Control
  • 5th Highest OVERNESS in HZ
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2016, 02:16:14 PM »

shit i just found out i was responsible for bsk meltdown first round playoff loss to hmm? (their first playoff birth and series win)

From Hmm? forum (I was on BSK though) :

Someone named the wzlf or some shit ended up playing goalie in the deciding game and I have been told he did not do well at all (thrill is the person who told me this though).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 18 queries.