Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Thrill HZ Career breakdown  (Read 3839 times)

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
  • All stat requests go through my agent, BlueGoku
Re: Thrill HZ Career breakdown
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2016, 02:21:34 PM »

The kinds of teams that you and Leafy failed to get over 5 wins with are the kinds of teams that I have carried to winning records and playoff runs. My resume is actually pretty great, it has literally everything except for a cup, which is of course a team effort and not really a reflection of individual skill. From an individual standpoint it's stupid to deny that I have had a good HZ career.

I'll have another great season this time around, let's see what happens with your team. I doubt you even would have made the all star team in the MSHL when that was around, you're an incredibly low impact player. 
thrill is super awkward and likely rubs it out to himself in the mirror

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2016, 02:44:32 PM »

My resume is actually pretty great, it has literally everything except for a cup

You're the only one I've heard say this.

I've had multiple people compliment me on the role I played in the DB Cup.

-

-

-

Judge69

• Donator
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2016, 02:46:46 PM »

I would like to hear more about this goat milk claim.  Is that how the team goat milk got started?

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2016, 03:00:43 PM »

You're the only one I've heard say this.

I've had multiple people compliment me on the role I played in the DB Cup.

Yeah, everyone was shocked that you stopped playing like a fucking cancer and played a passive supportive role on that team. Yet you refused to do the same thing on our team 'Even though you had Lawn Dwarf and Rage on your team', to use your own words.

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2016, 03:06:14 PM »

Yeah, everyone was shocked that you stopped playing like a fucking cancer and played a passive supportive role on that team. Yet you refused to do the same thing on our team 'Even though you had Lawn Dwarf and Rage on your team', to use your own words.

That wasn't why we won.

Nana and Saving know how to make quick passes and trust their teammates. They didn't need to be the one to score the GWG.

-

-

-

WhiteIrishRebel

• white
  • Out of Control
  • 5th Highest OVERNESS in HZ
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2016, 03:08:18 PM »

Also, people in 'Who's Online" pic, lets make a team.

UKM

• Armed and Dangerous
  • Highest OVERNESS in HZ
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2016, 03:10:06 PM »

hello as the second best player on the greatest team that the realistic subspace hockey league has ever seen and winner of the perennial hockey zone highest overness contest I would like to weigh in and say that thrill leafy and david seaman were all pretty comparably shit players back when people actually cared about this game and played it a lot but thrill is in the running for worst hockey zone personality all time

also hi wir
I am an analytical person, and I have not only analyzed my play style but several players in hockey zone. Analyzing is soothing and enjoyable for me in a variety of settings.

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2016, 03:17:56 PM »

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=996

Really? That's not what the spread seems to say to me.  They actually did need to be the ones scoring the game winning goals because you know that shit wasn't going to come from you.

I actually pass incredibly quickly in the offensive zone, it's one of the things that Rage and Sean had a problem with because sometimes they didn't want to get the puck back so fast. The reason you were never the recipient of these quick passes is that you stand still like a fucking pylon and never cut into passing lanes.

to UKM:

My rookie season, back in season 12 'when people played the game a lot and cared about it'

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=statsview&LS=25&c=statsview&col=Rating&desc=1&a=0

23 goals, 17 assists, Lead a crappy unknown team that had 4 wins the previous season  to a 9-6-1 record and a semifinals appearance. Nominated for MOP/MVP etc just like you were.

UKM

• Armed and Dangerous
  • Highest OVERNESS in HZ
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2016, 03:28:36 PM »

LOL negative ST/TO, negative CH/CD on double my puck time and 500 extra puck carries

just shows u were playing selfish like everyone in the thread is accusing u of

good strategy for racking up meaningless points and almost winning MVP on a team of bad players but you shoulda spent more time watching me if you wanted to learn how to dunk on the league while winning your 5th straight championship
I am an analytical person, and I have not only analyzed my play style but several players in hockey zone. Analyzing is soothing and enjoyable for me in a variety of settings.

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2016, 03:31:35 PM »

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=996

Really? That's not what the spread seems to say to me.  They actually did need to be the ones scoring the game winning goals because you know that shit wasn't going to come from you.

I actually pass incredibly quickly in the offensive zone, it's one of the things that Rage and Sean had a problem with because sometimes they didn't want to get the puck back so fast. The reason you were never the recipient of these quick passes is that you stand still like a fucking pylon and never cut into passing lanes.

Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say  Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say Rage and Sean Say

-

-

-

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2016, 03:34:31 PM »

Not all of us had the benefit of playing on a super team, obviously you were a great player, but I could have switched in for you on that money inc team and I'm confident they would have won just as many championships, just like any number of decent players could have.

Also it is easier to maintain positive ratios the lower your puck carries and puck time is so confused by the first comment? What is your logic there? How does having more puck time and puck carries mean I should have had a better ratio? ...And its incredibly rare for high scoring forwards to have positive ratios (I did in the most recent season), and I was nearly positive, so don't really get this criticism. That actually is a pretty solid ratio by average standards.

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2016, 03:35:36 PM »

Not all of us had the benefit of playing on a super team, obviously you were a great player, but I could have switched in for you on that money inc team and I'm confident they would have won just as many championships, just like any number of decent players could have.

lmao

-

-

-

UKM

• Armed and Dangerous
  • Highest OVERNESS in HZ
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2016, 04:24:18 PM »

weird how i won 2 cups without MI and dunked on the league in s12 when LD took the reg season off

ch/cd and st/to are ratios they aren't easier or harder to maintain lower or higher puck time unless its such a small sample to be meaningless.  Your PT just makes your scoring less impressive and ratios show you generated offense by forcing things and playing selfishly instead of playing smart

you played with rage and ld this season right? ask them if you could have slotted in on MI and been as effective

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2016, 04:33:30 PM »

That doesn't even make any sense. 465-485, that is a really good ratio for a forward. I don't know how you can even argue this. Except for you, that ratio is far better than everyone on MI for that season. Where they forcing things and playing selfishly? Outside of the defenders and defensive midfielders that st/to ratio is literally one of the best ratios in the entire league for that season, back when everyone 'cared so much'. That st/to ratio is better than most ratios for the top scoring forwards for most seasons, actually.

Also the majority of puck time comes from the neutral zone so how would that make my scoring less impressive? It's puck time, not ice time.

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing here, clearly you're just typing off the top of your head and not putting any thought into what you're saying.

And yeah, I really doubt that if you substitute ONE player out of the greatest TEAM of all time for another player that they wouldn't be able to keep winning. You just said yourself that when LD took a season off you guys were still able to do pretty well with the other pieces in place.

Edit: made a couple of errors cuz I was typing fast
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 04:35:51 PM by Thrill HZ »

African panda

• RSHL Referee
  • J-Walking> bsk is no fun in any aspect
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2016, 04:33:45 PM »

Ukm should unretire and get drafted by leafy and David's team
Bopmen2> if bsk wins blackie, I would probably give AP the credit
KoR> panda cares way too much about this game, if he could choke out a baby for an extra period i think he would
Hazecloud> bsk are literally the biggest group of faggots to ever assemble in e sports

VFleX

• BEND THE KNEE
  • Sorry VFleX, you are banned from posting or sendi
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2016, 04:35:01 PM »

Pete Ross out of left field.

Secret

• The BallKiller
  • Blades
  • Registered Posting Whore
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2016, 04:35:38 PM »

IT'S UKM THE GREATEST SPIDER TO EVER LIVED
The biggest form of compliment is imitation

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2016, 04:36:56 PM »

Ukm should unretire and get drafted by leafy and David's team

I encourage this

NCVinyl

• Registered Posting Whore
  • The Original LAdyboy: MCVinyl
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2016, 04:40:10 PM »

IT'S UKM THE GREATEST SPIDER TO EVER LIVED

Cud you imagine ukm and David on the same team. #1 and #2 spiders in Hz history.

Seaman #1

• RSHL Captain
  • Non-Playoff d00d
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2016, 04:44:36 PM »

RSHL attributes
SPECIALS:
True Grit (+10 all stats in overtime)
McGwired (+10 physical -10 mental)
Grinder (+5 defense, +5 stam)
Ovr-89
Off-70 Def-92
Phy-98 Ment-85
Ldrship-96 Heart-99
Stam-93 Finesse-72
Score-68 Vision-86
Pass-85 Longpass-89
Handle-81 Offhand-64
OffAwr-75 DefAwr-96
Penalty-64
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 18 queries.