Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Who is not coming back and why?  (Read 3810 times)

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
Who is not coming back and why?
« on: June 01, 2017, 02:16:08 PM »

Small sample size but if we lose 30% of the RSHL it's essentially dead. That's roughly 2-3 of our teams.

We had 40% of the people say they are not playing in different scenarios, thats a problem.

So who voted that they are leaving in this poll, and what can be done to keep you around?

I'm playing either way as I'm not a take your ball and go home baby back bitch but it seems we need to cater to some people, and thats fine.

I've been campaigning for a conference of draft and a conference of traditional, and if we want to keep the majority happy this seems like the only way.

-

-

-

BluckaBlucka

• Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
Re: Who is not coming back and why?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 02:24:10 PM »

Leaving cause of Goldeye.

I don't appreciate his involvement in the league one bit. I don't appreciate him being apart of BoD or Captains forums either. I don't appreciate him moderating the forums either. Basically he doesn't know what he is suppose to do is my main problem. I also didn't appreciate hearing stories of him trying to convince people to accept trades in favor of his team in private messages that was a big no no for me.

If there was a way to get through to him I'm pretty sure we would've done it by now but he is too stubborn and power hungry to take a step back and listen to what ppl don't like about him being owner.
Hey, I am the greatest; hey, this is the proof
Hey, I work hard, pray hard, pay dues, hey
I transform with pressure; I'm hands-on with effort
I fell twice before; my bounce back was special
Letdowns will get you, and the critics will test you
But the strong will survive; another scar may bless you

Abvolt

• no morals
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 02:29:29 PM »

Leaving because of leafy, didnt vote on original thread
deceased mazer nation war general

VFleX

• BEND THE KNEE
  • Sorry VFleX, you are banned from posting or sendi
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 03:10:16 PM »

Leaving cause of Goldeye.

I don't appreciate his involvement in the league one bit. I don't appreciate him being apart of BoD or Captains forums either. I don't appreciate him moderating the forums either. Basically he doesn't know what he is suppose to do is my main problem. I also didn't appreciate hearing stories of him trying to convince people to accept trades in favor of his team in private messages that was a big no no for me.

If there was a way to get through to him I'm pretty sure we would've done it by now but he is too stubborn and power hungry to take a step back and listen to what ppl don't like about him being owner.

This.

And there's your three votes.

Lock this thread.
I am an analytical person, and I have not only analyzed my play style but several players in hockey zone. Analyzing is soothing and enjoyable for me in a variety of settings.

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 03:12:11 PM »

This.

And there's your three votes.

Lock this thread.

didnt vote on original thread

Stick to passing to the other team not trying to be smart.

-

-

-

Abvolt

• no morals
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 03:13:42 PM »

being accuse of not being smart by person who was failing in high school lel

why you peak so early

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 03:14:42 PM »

I cracked up when Leafy thought I would steal a portion of my weekly salary from HZ. =/
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 03:15:22 PM »

I also didn't appreciate hearing stories of him trying to convince people to accept trades in favor of his team in private messages that was a big no no for me.

That's one thing I'm not really proud of, and I apologize for doing it.

But, it's also not as bad as it sounds.  That BOD thread became a complete shitshow.  Leafy would be proud of how poorly it stayed on topic.
So, I messaged Arc with a post-by-post summary of it to figure out the outcome.  I was direct about what I was doing, and that I believed the trade should be allowed.  I conveyed both sides of the argument, but I would not claim I was not pushing my position.  I told Arc it was entirely his decision.

I've done similar recaps of BOD threads a couple of times in the past few years and posted them to the board.  I did it through PM this time because I felt it would be inflammatory given the BOD atmosphere at that time.  I only later realized "yeah doing that in PM was shady considering it's my team."  I have no qualms admitting when I make a mistake, and that was one.
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

VFleX

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 03:16:32 PM »

being accuse of not being smart by person who was failing in high school lel

why you peak so early

I already ?ignore leafy in the zone. Sadly there is no block on the forums too.
I am an analytical person, and I have not only analyzed my play style but several players in hockey zone. Analyzing is soothing and enjoyable for me in a variety of settings.

VFleX

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 03:23:58 PM »

Oh sick. There's an ignore list.

Never mind. Upgrade.

Abvolt

• no morals
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2017, 03:25:43 PM »

it amazes me leafy tries to compromise his love and lifelong obsession with this game by destroying it, like that dude that once speculated that humans gravitate towards dystopia because its easier 2 imagine/more realistic

i realised why i left this game when i was 18. there are idiots who throw words around like parity, stability, progress but dont know the meaning of the words. no nostalgia to bring me back now. they think they are absolved by contributing a forum thread or something else completely ornamental while making it a terrible community to be part of. they thirst for power but bring nothing to the table, and they get it because people like goldeye, arc, cmn will give them power because they can realise they are human 2/fear seeming a despot. but when the idiot screams louder than ppl like nax, 07, steve cheese the place becomes dumed. dumed i say.

hz has always had the worst community in subspace, has anyone thought any different? i remember countless threads devoted to treating the newbie better when i was but a lad. seems like the people who stayed didnt grow much at all. cognitive development just stopped.

Abvolt

• no morals
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 03:28:42 PM »

ALR needs to be a thing again

Judge69

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2017, 03:31:03 PM »

Maybe the players that returned now realized why they stopped playing in the first place. haha.

I will say one thing though after our playoff series with BTK I am more against a traditional league because BTK ended up pretty stacked and those games were just not as fun to play.  It was really just only a matter of time before they put us away in those games.  Superdan even started to fuck around in the third and they put some of their bench in and it still didn't matter much.  I couldn't imagine a season where a team was even more stacked than BTK.  I will be curious to see how the finals go to see how competitive they are.  I don't think it is really that fun for anyone where there is one team that can just dominate. 

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 03:32:22 PM »

That's one thing I'm not really proud of, and I apologize for doing it.

But, it's also not as bad as it sounds.  That BOD thread became a complete shitshow.  Leafy would be proud of how poorly it stayed on topic.
So, I messaged Arc with a post-by-post summary of it to figure out the outcome.  I was direct about what I was doing, and that I believed the trade should be allowed.  I conveyed both sides of the argument, but I would not claim I was not pushing my position.  I told Arc it was entirely his decision.

I've done similar recaps of BOD threads a couple of times in the past few years and posted them to the board.  I did it through PM this time because I felt it would be inflammatory given the BOD atmosphere at that time.  I only later realized "yeah doing that in PM was shady considering it's my team."  I have no qualms admitting when I make a mistake, and that was one.

Please do not derail my thread and stay on topic or I'll have you banned from the forums.

-

-

-

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2017, 03:33:44 PM »

it amazes me leafy tries to compromise his love and lifelong obsession with this game by destroying it, like that dude that once speculated that humans gravitate towards dystopia because its easier 2 imagine/more realistic

You seem quite bothered by something I've done? How am I "destroying" this game?

I'm really unsure what you're referring to.... Do you usually try and blame others for your own issues?

-

-

-

Abvolt

• no morals
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2017, 03:34:26 PM »

i have to do ur thinking for u now i see

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2017, 03:35:19 PM »

I cracked up when Leafy thought I would steal a portion of my weekly salary from HZ. =/

You arent exactly the most trustworthy....

See: Trying to force trades through in private.

-

-

-

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2017, 03:36:04 PM »

i have to do ur thinking for u now i see

You're reaching a level of Batman2 + Violence combined. I suggest you figure out what needs to be done turn yourself around.

-

-

-

Abvolt

• no morals
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2017, 03:36:54 PM »

i respect those ppl more than i respect your maggot self

how does it feel to fail at everything youve done to the point your only outlet is a game, and you r volatile towards that 2.

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2017, 03:41:55 PM »

i respect those ppl more than i respect your maggot self

how does it feel to fail at everything youve done to the point your only outlet is a game, and you r volatile towards that 2.

I'll give you a tip.

The best insults are factual.

Fact: You clearly have some type of mental disease.

-

-

-
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 18 queries.