Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Settings changes  (Read 134 times)

Doobie

• RSHL Referee
  • Registered Posting Whore
Settings changes
« on: August 12, 2017, 09:40:32 AM »

As you probably have noticed if you played in the last few weeks we are trying out some new settings.

1) Extended crease: pretty self explanatory

2) Skinny goal: creates more room behind the goal. For the most part this hadn't changed much. Considering going with NCvinyls idea of adjusting the rink if behind the goal space is desired.

3) Backhand: for a while there all ships could use the drop pass command to pass backwards exactly the same speed they would pass forwards.  That was thought by many to be OP so we are adjusting the values.

4) Terrier: received a small bump to speed and shot power to buff the ship many believe has fallen behind.

All changes are in the testing/feedback stage and are subject to... change.

Malstryx

• New Car
  • est sularus oth mithas
Re: Settings changes
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 09:47:02 AM »

As you probably have noticed if you played in the last few weeks we are trying out some new settings.

1) Extended crease: pretty self explanatory

2) Skinny goal: creates more room behind the goal. For the most part this hadn't changed much. Considering going with NCvinyls idea of adjusting the rink if behind the goal space is desired.

3) Backhand: for a while there all ships could use the drop pass command to pass backwards exactly the same speed they would pass forwards.  That was thought by many to be OP so we are adjusting the values.

4) Terrier: received a small bump to speed and shot power to buff the ship many believe has fallen behind.

All changes are in the testing/feedback stage and are subject to... change.
The drop pass was definitely OP, but I'm liking the other changes. There is barely used by anyone other than. kor or Judge so it's been nice to see that ship make a comeback.

Mal-

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

warrior11

• HZ Media
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 12:24:57 PM »

xcuse me am terr aswill

Malstryx

• New Car
  • est sularus oth mithas
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 12:40:00 PM »

xcuse me am terr aswill
You play almost every ship Vio...I'm talking about exclusive players.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 23 queries.