Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Team Forums: If you need a RSHL, MSHL, or RSFL team forum, forum PM Kilo Dylie with the name of your team, and who will moderate the board.

Author Topic: Why does no one use Lancaster?  (Read 145 times)

Musiq

• Registered Posting Whore
  • warp speed don't rainbow read me RACIAL EXPLETIVEuh
Why does no one use Lancaster?
« on: August 14, 2017, 06:44:59 AM »

If we're serious about being successful in RSHL, then goalies need to adopt the Lancaster. It is honestly the easiest ship I have ever played within my HZ career. The proximity of that ship is insane; it actually covers one-third of the whole net, which means you don't even have to move. You just stand there and somehow you'd be able to save 100% of the shots. And it doesn't even matter if you let a few goals in. If you do, you just simply blame your defender. You already cover 33% of the net by standing there, so if a goal occurs it's obviously not your fault. Not only that, but its shot power is unbalanced as well. Without even flying forward, you can pass the puck all the way to the center ice as long as no one is present. Not only would you be saving your boost, but you would also be awarded highest rated player in the game because you're by yourself.

Lawn Dwarf

• Registered Posting Whore
Re: Why does no one use Lancaster?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 09:35:56 AM »

best post i've  read in a long time

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.