Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Author Topic: Pickle Rick RSHL writeup  (Read 300 times)

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
  • All stat requests go through my agent, BlueGoku
Pickle Rick RSHL writeup
« on: September 06, 2017, 02:20:20 PM »

Guy put this on discord so im posting it here 4 him.

pickle rick - Today at 2:12 PM
i do write up for hz
but i dont have forum acct
Hz powr rank

8. Cereal Killers
Hard to put this team anywhere other than last, their dependency on their small roster is holding them back. Supplementing the talented but small roster will help them to win games if they show their best 6. As the roster stands now it is possible that they will need some league intervention or reduced suspensions mid-season as the risk of them no-showing seems to be high.
MVP: CMN - Team will go as far as his save percentage
MIP: Gamblr - Gamblr has impressed me as a pub warrior, its time for him to take the next step and become a bonafide middy.
Best 6: G: CMN
    D: Cubs
    M: Gamblr
    M: Tjian
    F: Zeeplink
    F: AP

7. Blades
I would say blades is the biggest non-heel beneficiary of not having a draft league. They have solidified their roster by bringing back some old blades veterans as well as making some splashes in free agency with veteran pick ups Dark Messenger and Malstryx. Losing Z8 & Ellis D really gave a blow to their season aspirations as the team showed signs of coming together and being competitive during the preseason. Blades will be hoping to sneak into a playoff spot by stealing some wins here and there against their lower tier competitors and they might just be able to do it. One positive of losing z8 and ellis d might be the advantage of team cohesion due to less players showing and therefore playtime for their core players.
MVP: Kula - Like CK this team is going to have to rely on team defense and goaltending to steal games. If they can keep opponent goal against low then they have a shot.
MIP: Weeze - weeze spent last year playing all over the place, now that his roster isn't 19 players big he will get to play himself more often and hopefully develop his defensive skills.
Best 6: G: Kula
    D: Weeze
    M: Malstryx
    F: Trick
    F: DM
    F: Hesoid
6. M33p m33p
Bos’ team shows a lot of promise, their ability to recruit Navee and mace will carry them far. I would say that the forte of the team is definitely on the defensive end as bos continues to improve his focus and stingray being the best. The team also features a high amount of quality depth, players that may not stand out as exceptionally creative players but players that know how to get their hands dirty in the trenches (they r horde terrier). To me they resemble a team that on a given night beating the best team in the league and the next night just not showing up and playing well. Their success will lie in the focus the team brings into a game and their ability to develop with one another as there seem to be quite a few people that have not had the chance to play together until this season.

MVP: navee or mace depending on the night and who hits their shots.
MIP: hutt given significant playtime
Best 6: G: Bos
    D: Sting
    M: Hutt
    F: Zayb
    F: Navee
    F: Mace
5. Geriatric Dick
I really like this roster, my 3-5 rankings are pretty much interchangeable. You never know disease these old balls will give you. The biggest hole on their roster is the fact that their best defender is also their best goalie and they do not have active back ups for either role, possibly meaning the displacement of players into roles they are not comfortable with. Their best 6 looks great because it is filled with players who have been around for ages and know how to play the game and play it well. With a small roster their day to day ability will rely on their availability and who shows. They have quite a few inactives. If banana comes back from africa they are instantly contenders for the title but being mzungu in uganda is a full time commitment so meh. I don't see anyone on this team leaving their roster midseason, stability is bound to be advantageous. If they can recruit a player or two they will be a really dangerous team.
MVP:  Doobie
MIP: Judge69 - hes not making as many judge shots and is more active than in the past
Best 6: G: Arc
    D: 07
    M: Goldeye
    F: Nana
    F: Doobie
    F: Judge

4. Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody is going to die
This team is filled with stand up people. If linix shows they are going to be able to beat anyone. Pickle rick is the best rick. They strengthened their squad by damaging blades and cereal killers, they have no morals.
MVP:  pickle rick
MIP: pickle rick
Best 6: G: linix
    D: pickle rick
    M: pickle rick
    F: pickle rick
    F: kai
    F: pickle rick
    Waterboy: flew
3. Short milk
The most active team in hz is bound to be a cohesive one, it also helps that much of the roster has already played together before. yuffie is an up and coming goaltender who has already picked up many of the intricacies of the position. the roster is filled with solid players, led by thrill they are bound to be a top hz franchise this season. when i joined thrill promised me i wud score 50 goals because i quote “i got kai 40 and he sux.” thrill said he wanted to play a more direct style of play with this team and its shown, but the team also uses its ability to control and reset the puck quite significantly. players like ncvinyl and thrill will control the midfield until opportunities arise for the offense and they both play that role well. memo is now hz’s most notorious pedal and not a single goal of his this season should be called clean.

2. Crisirs, dnt vs m viop
 Pilcim, nt nly crisir vs lrge ristr bt v gud ristr. pliy 4 lvl 1s, still win. ziniz #1 strikir.
MVP: Ziniz - #1
MIP: slim reaper - is pushing to become #1 goalie in hz, might actually be up there by the end of the season, every year he's gotten better.
Best 6: G: slim
    D: bega the peoples champ ._.
    M: t$z
    F: viop
    F: ziniz
    F: pukr
    F: janky
so many wzl, may become tough come playoff time where everyone sits on crease like fucking turtle club.
1. Heelcity
What to say about the most stacked roster within recent years. Daveo is a good guy but used to be a captain of the people before he axed gamblr and ousted mean gene to the minors to condition himself. Rage is great at passing, moving off the ball, spotting opponent weakness, anticipating future play developments. Lawn dwarf sees goals before any other wzl in the league. i liked superdan better as nacho nacho dan. bluegoku is a great player who has received much attention recently due to his lack of goal scoring but in ship 5 or ship 4 he still does as much as any other good offense man in the league and playing w this team will only help him get his chances. steveshitmer and vflex can both play defense pretty well. i have to leave to back to work in 5 so i’d say this was pretty successful half hour.

Rookie-ish Free Agent Recruit List:

kpow
Space Invaders
Panny

Good luck to all the teams s26, may your injuries be limited and may you be the league abuser and not the league abusee. gary busey.
thrill is super awkward and likely rubs it out to himself in the mirror

idkidc1233

• Empire's #1 mascot/ROTY Season 52
  • Zep gets 3 pers
  • Common Poster
Re: Pickle Rick RSHL writeup
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 02:55:35 PM »

Excuse me, it's pronounced jinki, ty

BlueGoku

• Choke Artist
  • Ambassador
  • Out of Control
    • Center Ice
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 06:38:01 PM »

Good stuff. Are you doing one too Thrill? These forums need some hz-related content badly.

I might have a chance to do something on the weekend tho no promises.

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 06:51:28 PM »

I have some differing opinions from this writeup so I probably will put something out there, good to have some variable content.

Leafy

• BEND THE KNEE
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 11:26:55 PM »

1. Heelcity
What to say about the most stacked roster within recent years. Daveo is a good guy but used to be a captain of the people before he axed gamblr and ousted mean gene to the minors to condition himself. Rage is great at passing, moving off the ball, spotting opponent weakness, anticipating future play developments. Lawn dwarf sees goals before any other wzl in the league. i liked superdan better as nacho nacho dan. bluegoku is a great player who has received much attention recently due to his lack of goal scoring but in ship 5 or ship 4 he still does as much as any other good offense man in the league and playing w this team will only help him get his chances. steveshitmer and vflex can both play defense pretty well. i have to leave to back to work in 5 so i’d say this was pretty successful half hour.

So Rage is better than me and BG is better than Thrill?

LMAO.

-

-

-

warrior11

• HZ Media
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 10:36:24 AM »

who is pickil rick furthirmore psycho t cud u answir my question about moofing creasirs vs goat milk to 10 estirn

Musiq

• Registered Posting Whore
  • warp speed don't rainbow read me RACIAL EXPLETIVEuh
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 12:22:06 PM »

he's just rick but in pickle form

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 02:19:28 PM »

sure why not

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 16 queries.