Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: November 16, 2017, 11:17:04 PM 
Started by Lawn Dwarf - Last post by warrior11
am jus respondink 2 nix cuz gildeye locked othir thread am sry if i said u r biggist scumbig i didnt know u haf 2 stay @ wirk 2 vs hz furthirmore suk dik if apil becuz u told me @ stirt of seasin u cud b playir but wud rathir vs beer n watch rshl instead n this was wut i was vsink u 4 so sry if i vs u w/ filse infirmition/accusition/accumulition/ammunitions/acquisitionink

on: November 16, 2017, 07:22:31 PM 
Started by Lawn Dwarf - Last post by Goldeye
Okay I'm gonna lock this thread.
TL;DR: We revised the roster lock rule: players cannot leave after the roster lock, but can join until the end of the regular season.  The LC can veto joins if this privilege is abused.

on: November 16, 2017, 07:11:12 PM 
Started by Lawn Dwarf - Last post by Nax
Was a joke but yikes!

nix biggist scumbig in hz 4 beink presint @ 90% of rshl mitchs n not joinink team cuz she wants 2 relix

viop 3/4 of the games I attend are essentially over by the time I get home from work. How I have 90% attendance to all rsh matches? No idea.

This season I chose not to have to stay at the work For longer than my 10+ hours(+1hr commute 1 way)  there when I don’t need to, just so I can play hockey and get home late as hell. So your opinion doesn’t weigh the least bit into my judgment. :P

on: November 16, 2017, 04:43:38 PM 
Started by Lawn Dwarf - Last post by warrior11
nix biggist scumbig in hz 4 beink presint @ 90% of rshl mitchs n not joinink team cuz she wants 2 relix

on: November 16, 2017, 03:41:38 PM 
Started by Fur of Fur - Last post by cocain
hey troydan how about next time ur drunk on ur stream u make me a goddamn moderator u asshole.

-boostergold187

on: November 16, 2017, 03:18:09 PM 
Started by Lawn Dwarf - Last post by Fur of Fur
No, only afk all season and join top team before playoffs... But you could have just joined them 8 weeks earlier...

on: November 16, 2017, 02:44:14 PM 
Started by Lawn Dwarf - Last post by Nax
Guys so this means I can wait for the playoff finals and join a team for a 50/50 shot at a ring, yes?

on: November 16, 2017, 01:51:02 PM 
Started by Lawn Dwarf - Last post by African panda
Idk if this was said this thread is to long to read

Roster lock should lock people from switching teams/being traded/being axed from a team.

Not stopping people who havnt played at all during the season from joining a team.

Oh man I beat that team of really bad players and won my blackie I'm so proud vs Oh man I lost my the blackie cause such and such team had a really good player join who hasn't played all season but I'm not good enough to beat them so I will complain about it cause I deserve a blackie for beating shitty teams

on: November 16, 2017, 12:51:37 PM 
Started by Lawn Dwarf - Last post by Steve Cheese
You can't. You're already on a roster

on: November 16, 2017, 12:25:15 PM 
Started by Lawn Dwarf - Last post by Hazecloud
where can I sign up

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 14 queries.