Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:26:42 PM 
Started by Doobie - Last post by kai-
Can we make it earlier?

on: Today at 06:24:34 PM 
Started by zero seven - Last post by Thrill HZ
There is no shot power nerf or buff in early teen seasons according to arnk change log, for any ship.

Global shot power buff in S17.

I dont remember when arnk took over, pretty sure it was like s15 or 16 or something, so im not sure how accurate his change log would be for anything before that. I know for a fact spider shot power was nerfed after season 12 or so... That was a season in which Ukillme,White_0men, and myself all scored over 40 points in a single season in spider, and that was a 16 game season I believe... the spider was considered 'OP' because you could score nasty fade goals in it, and the shot power was nerfed shortly after. I believe the same thing happened with the terr but I'm a little less certain, it might have just been a speed nerf or something I guess. But the terr and spider were both considered far superior to the other ships because they were really good offensively and defensively.

on: Today at 04:51:49 PM 
Started by zero seven - Last post by Cereal n Milk
There is no shot power nerf or buff in early teen seasons according to arnk change log, for any ship.

Not strictly a shot power buff, but ship top speeds and accelerations were buffed throughout the seasons. Weasel shot power up S11, S13 WB significant speed buff and the speed penalty for holding the puck was halved, S15 ship accelerations were increased, S16 saw slapshots, drop passes, and a universal speed buff. These changes did indirectly buff shot power.

on: Today at 03:21:04 PM 
Started by Doobie - Last post by CMdros
shit i forgot bout that

on: Today at 12:20:09 PM 
Started by Doobie - Last post by Rinnegan
You guys can't just schedule scrimmatches during GoT

FACTS

on: Today at 12:18:17 PM 
Started by Doobie - Last post by idkidc1233
GoT sucks anyways.

on: Today at 11:38:06 AM 
Started by zero seven - Last post by zero seven

Global shot power buff in S17.

on: Today at 11:03:35 AM 
Started by Doobie - Last post by Kula
You guys can't just schedule scrimmatches during GoT

on: Today at 09:23:24 AM 
Started by Doobie - Last post by CMdros
Goat milk will vs creaser in a casual teamscrim around 9pm on Sunday.

on: Today at 08:31:30 AM 
Started by Doobie - Last post by warrior11
allow earlier start time if abil

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 14 queries.