Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 09:51:35 PM 
Started by puker - Last post by Weeze
I always take a nap beforehand because these games are way too late for me.

on: Yesterday at 05:15:44 PM 
Started by puker - Last post by warrior11
make gr8 post mitch food such as protein skyr (500g plain 0% skyr, 1 scoop of eithir cookies n cream or chicilit binini protein powdir, cinnimin, .00001 teaspoon of yacon syrup becuz its gud prebiotic 2 mix w/ probiotic skyr), and giant bowl of homemade popcirn. make these pre mitch so i cud b eatir/sleepir rite when rshl mitch is ofir

on: Yesterday at 05:07:28 PM 
Started by puker - Last post by Kula
Rituals: check to see if we're playing puker, if not then relax.

Although now I need to watch out for DM posts.

on: Yesterday at 03:57:27 PM 
Started by puker - Last post by The Boogieman
i actually had a few of these superstitions

The money corp winning playoffs my internet would occasionally spike, so I went to the university library to play in the corner of the third floor on a school wired computer instead and I had a pretty good game. So for the entirety of the finals and the majority of the rest of the playoffs, I played every game from that same computer on the third floor.

There was a season a loong time ago (I think this was when I was playing in the mshl) I tried listening to the same 3 minute instrumental on repeat for the entire season, so I could kind of trance out and just focus on playing. Kinda worked but I dropped the habit (also now that I think about it there have been some seasons I never play music and some seasons I play music every game, weird)

Also used to have pre-game ritual where i would go from post-to-post (like a squash point) following the crease line with my momentum always facing forward to kind of "practice/simulate" covering crosscrease chaos and stuff like that. Idk if it ever helped, I still do it on occasion before league though.

on: Yesterday at 03:37:57 PM 
Started by puker - Last post by Troydan
I remember smoking weed as a young teen getting ready for games and I'd be all fucked up flying into the net backwards

on: Yesterday at 03:31:20 PM 
Started by puker - Last post by puker
Antsy shows us part of his ritual here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTCSNuTk1rw

on: Yesterday at 02:21:58 PM 
Started by Flew - Last post by Fur of Fur
Maybe if it works, I'd just have to point a bot at a mini arena more or less

on: Yesterday at 11:43:13 AM 
Started by Flew - Last post by warrior11
gr8 wirk fir allow 4v4 abit smallir rink scrimmich laddir league such as trinch wirs twd.trenchwars.org ty

on: Yesterday at 11:25:36 AM 
Started by Flew - Last post by Fur of Fur
Pub rating bot is back... And looks more stable based on last night's logs.
Rating duels appear to be working. It's not perfect but it works and isn't the primary goal in working on.... Which is:

Ladder league scrim bot... :) has a fair chunk of work done and will be switched on for beta testing soon. Maybe tonight the team registration commands will be available for those interested. Then I'll explain how it can work soon... Eventually it should allow evolution to a full ladder league.

on: Yesterday at 11:02:37 AM 
Started by Flew - Last post by cocain
goldeye check your forum pm's ffs

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 14 queries.