Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 08:29:52 PM 
Started by Thrill HZ - Last post by awu
- when i tricked everyone into thinking i was a new player when i was actually a seasoned veteran with 2 hours of play from when i was still in high school

on: Yesterday at 08:03:15 PM 
Started by Thrill HZ - Last post by Thrill HZ
didnt read batman2s post cuz he has talked about this endlessly for like 2 years but he had 75% save percentage all year (not solid) and was awful in the games he played in the playoffs

Yeah cocain I forgot to put that in there I actually meant 2

-Outer puck MSHL season 2 I benched cocain in the third period and he got pissed off for not playing 36 minutes a game in the mshl and he threw a hissy fit and went to Inner Puck. Then Rukus had some talk with me about why wouldnt I play cocain 36 minutes a game and cut our affiliation. Meanwhile looking back on that team : Thrill,zeppelin,D Money,Catch 22, think there were some others too. lulz.

on: Yesterday at 07:28:00 PM 
Started by Thrill HZ - Last post by Rinnegan
I was on that VP team too, will say bm2 was solid for us all season long incluiding playoffs save for that game 1 vs bsk

on: Yesterday at 07:03:53 PM 
Started by Thrill HZ - Last post by NCVinyl
I followed VP closely that year cuz cmdros left SH to play on the VP contender. Cheese dominated those playoffs with 83% sv. Bm2 was ok and had some bad games leaving him with 72% sv during the playoffs. Bm2 is definitely oski/best coach winner this year but iunno if he carried that team when cheese had twice the goalie time and 10% better in saves.

on: Yesterday at 06:02:36 PM 
Started by Thrill HZ - Last post by Kula
No stories about winning a cup, could this be the year?

on: Yesterday at 05:12:09 PM 
Started by Thrill HZ - Last post by cocain
u forgot the random moment when you were my captain for mshl team outer puck and we got into whatever (prolly u benching me and my ego telling u to fuck off even though i really sucked ballsac back then) then i went to inner puck and got 30 min of playtime rest of the season. you prolly remember more of it than i do

on: Yesterday at 05:08:08 PM 
Started by Thrill HZ - Last post by Batman

-On Vegan Police Kai made a joke about batman2 during a public game causing batman2 to rant for 3 hours and refuse to play for the rest of the playoffs. We decided to play Steve Cheese the rest of the playoffs even when Batman came back later that night cuz he was a terrible idiot any way.

Lets clear this story up since u you continue to Lie about it.......

AFter coming out of retirement from s20 & Leaving BSK (Eventual Champs that szn) in Preseason I decided to help out Thrills last minute Vegan Police team compete in RSHL(s22). With very little motivation after playing goalie for 90% of the regular season and no longer wanting to play under a complete jackass captain i decide to afk for playoffs.

PLAYOFFS - After VP lost their first game of Playoffs without me (http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=gameview&G=3548) and barely sneaking out a win in Game 2 (http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=gameview&G=3550) Thrill was BEGGING me to comeback and finish the rest of the playoffs bcuz he knew me playing goalie was the only chance he had to ever get a Blackie Cup. I felt bad seeing this guy cry/beg over 2d spaceships so i decided to be a good teammate and Helped the team close out Games 3 (http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=gameview&G=3558) and Game 4 (http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=gameview&G=3559) to move on to the Finals......

NOW TO THE FINALS - After getting my ass straight toasted in Game 1 vs BSK/Zepp (http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=gameview&G=3564) and having scumbag teammates like Kai throw me under the bus during pregame of Game 2, I decided to bench myself bcuz I was not playing my Best & I felt the team had a better chance to win with vet goalie Steve Cheese in net....

TLDR - I was never benched on VP. I went AFK for PLayoffs only to have Thrill begging me to come back. I came back and helped anchor the team to the Finals. After a poor Finals Game 1 performance and being thrown under the bus by scumbag teammates I decided to bench MYSELF to give team better chance to win. Now please quit lying on my name u blood sucking neanderthal

on: Yesterday at 04:00:55 PM 
Started by Thrill HZ - Last post by BlueGoku
Some good shit in here, but cud you post story for this one:

-When I was a teenager I befriended some trench wars noob who was taking refuge in HZ. He introduced me to his GF who also played trench wars. He ended up being an ass hole, she dumped him and then flew me out to her apartment where I fucked the shit out of her for a month straight

on: Yesterday at 03:45:35 PM 
Started by awu - Last post by SuperDan
awu is my favorite

on: Yesterday at 03:44:14 PM 
Started by Thrill HZ - Last post by SuperDan
psycho t

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 12 queries.