Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:06:55 PM 
Started by NeverendingHamster - Last post by warrior11
top 5 pet peeves:

5. able bodied pedestrians who don't show some sort of hustle when crossink the street when cars are waitink/drivirs who drive slow in rush hour/haf 0 awareniss of the traffic light count down/vs late signals/dont show sum sort of acceleration to get thru lights and as a resilt ppl behind them dont get thru becuz they haf 0 awareniss n think wirld revolfs around them n haf 0 urgincy
4. flamirs who ask me 4 advice on beink bettir @ biskitbill when they put in no real wirk/haf nevir grinded on their own/haf nevir struggild on their own/sit on the sidelines on their phones between games instead of tryink 2 get bettir/dont hustil every instint they r on the floor/don't compete/back down from playirs who r bettir than them/feel gud about themselves when they cud fingir sum1 inferior 2 them but go in 2 shell when they vs sum1 whose mastir ofir them/cud list 800 othir things of y i h8 98% of ppl who play sports, also fuk every1 who wears skin tight pants/leggings/tank tops/stringirs @ the gym n fuk every1 who counts their reps out loud n fuk every1 who wears wirkout gloves/wrist wraps/knee sleeves/weight belts unless u haf a srs injiry/are sr citizin/are abil 2 squat bench deadlift ofirhead press powir clean in 98+ percentile 4 ur size
3. ppl who go 2 sporting events/concerts/anything and record on their phone, a pic or 2 is acceptable (still soft) but extended video makes u terribil persin
2. ppl who use unhealthy ingriedients that make all food taste amazing like sugar/buttir/oil/bread/artificial flavourinks etc in their food and feel like they r gud cooks/bakers
1. hzirs/continim playirs who play this game for many yrs of their life consistently, vs retirement n then vs a comeback n pretend like game is ancient histiry n they "forgot" about it

furthirmore hamstir wilcim bik hope u r rshlir n also u r gr8 risk playir 1 of my toughist opponints when i was yung adilf

on: Today at 05:20:18 PM 
Started by NeverendingHamster - Last post by idkidc1233
Active most of the time during RSHL nights, sometimes ~20-25 ppl will get on Sun-Thurs on non RSHL nights. In any case, RSHL S25 just ended so sign up to a team for S26!

on: Today at 05:19:12 PM 
Started by puker - Last post by idkidc1233
So we're playing basketball?

on: Today at 04:59:19 PM 
Started by puker - Last post by puker
After the next season of RSHL finishes, Arnk diddly may or may not be returning to host an off-season hockey league named Smash League. 5v5 hockey - no holds barred. Get the puck in the net. Phases, creases, dc's, tanks, etc. are all OK. Please PM Kula Shaker for more details.

on: Today at 04:55:20 PM 
Started by NeverendingHamster - Last post by NeverendingHamster
Hi HZ,

I'm surprised that I remembered my password. Does anyone still play this? if so, when is HZ active now a days?

Thanks,

Bored Hamster

on: Today at 01:14:46 PM 
Started by Judge69 - Last post by warrior11
nice we haf an lc atleast, furthirmore cud vs 5v5 this seasin

on: Today at 12:58:39 PM 
Started by Vega - Last post by Goldeye
Remapping repel (or shift+<whatever you use to shoot>) lets you shoot while boosting.  Good idea.

The delay I think you're talking about is that you can't use your gun button to shoot the ball after shooting your gun until you'd be able to shoot another bullet

on: Today at 12:42:24 PM 
Started by Judge69 - Last post by Kula
That is the drawback but considering the initiative required at least you know their activity level. In draft it's a crapshoot and just because everyone is on a roster more quickly it doesn't really mean it's a better situation.

Granted I'm fine with alternating league between the two formats, there are pros and cons to each that make them both equally appealing.

on: Today at 12:27:26 PM 
Started by Vega - Last post by Abvolt
Hah, I just finally realized this and did it for last season...

plz explain, is this why im delaying? i also noticed all sysops have +100 arm strength in goalieship

on: Today at 08:28:39 AM 
Started by Vega - Last post by Dark Messenger
If you haven't remapped repel and you use shift & ctrl for thrust and shoot, you are severely short changing yourself.

Hah, I just finally realized this and did it for last season...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 14 queries.