Subspace Hockey/Football Zone Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 10:21:37 PM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by Lawn Dwarf

nahhhhhh im actually kinda glad you didnt. I was garbage back then and now heading towards the twilight of my career I'm having some of the greatest seasons of my career by my standards. Shout out to LD

fixed

on: Yesterday at 07:11:22 PM 
Started by Cereal n Milk - Last post by warrior11
xcuse me qlf cud u tell those lizirds that they r flamirs 4 vsink othir games n not hz

on: Yesterday at 04:10:13 PM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by cocain
hahahhahaha yup good times indeed. why the fuck didn't i shoot the puck tho

on: Yesterday at 02:45:12 PM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by Doobie
You mean the season where I polled the forums on which ship the team should play next game?

on: Yesterday at 01:30:00 PM 
also on the topic of doobie lets reference how much of a ballhog he was and how much a preo leafy team player I was with all those assists

http://rshl.org/ci/index.php?c=teamview&T=481

on: Yesterday at 01:19:50 PM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by Doobie
Looked back at a few old seasons. Why the hell did Doobie let me play weasel in the playoffs?

Because I am an amazing/awful captain.  You as weasel in the playoffs can easily make the case for either.

He didn't have a care in the world back then, it was just fun and games... now he bks and crashes the crease in a levi on every play

Your assertion being that bking and crashing the crease in levi is not fun and games?  Going to have to disagree and suggest you give it a try, it's a blasty blast.

on: Yesterday at 11:10:21 AM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by Kula
Thanks be to Leafy for rejuvenating the career of cocain.

on: Yesterday at 10:29:29 AM 
I like it Judge.

And coc, that was during the wolfers era. Our defense sucked balls that series though so I probably should have adjusted and gotten you in more.

nahhhhhh im actually kinda glad you didnt. I was garbage back then and now heading towards the twilight of my career I'm having some of the greatest seasons of my career. Shout out to LD

on: April 21, 2017, 11:26:29 PM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by Thrill HZ
He didn't have a care in the world back then, it was just fun and games... now he bks and crashes the crease in a levi on every play

on: April 21, 2017, 10:53:18 PM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by stevewhitmer
Looked back at a few old seasons. Why the hell did Doobie let me play weasel in the playoffs?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 12 queries.