Hockey/Football Zone Forums (Subspace | Continuum)

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Team Forums: If you need a RSHL, MSHL, or RSFL team forum, forum PM Kilo Dylie with the name of your team, and who will moderate the board.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: S27 Settings  (Read 2888 times)

Lawn Dwarf

• RSHL Captain
  • Registered Posting Whore
Re: S27 Settings
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2018, 11:24:54 PM »

pose i'm curious, do you think the way you are going about this is productive?

Poseidon

• The Top Rope
  • Common Poster
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2018, 11:36:35 PM »

no, i dont.  i could certainly be more productive given how touchy peeps can be and how difficult it is to convey tone and such thru the internet, im aware.  the way i act is more defensive and reactive but at the heart of it i am trying to raise what i think are valid points worth consideration and i get a lot of shit thrown at me when im trying to have legit discussions, so i brawl.  within the context of this game and most things in life, id much rather fully express myself than settle with manipulating the way i act to best get what i want.  not trying 2 live that life.  if certain people werent so dense around here it wouldnt be so much of a problem

and in this particular sitsh, at the heart of it is doobie, whose behavior towards me is fucking disgusting and totally uncalled for - so yes, i come into it with a slightly combative tone because of the way doobie scoffs at every single thing i say.  its not like im coming on here looking to pick a fight, really its the opposite. 

The Boogieman

• Lancaster Savant
  • ROLLY BLOODBOWL
  • Out of Control
  • WHERE IS IFFUB?
« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2018, 11:46:27 PM »

I think for being the fastest ship, WB should have some penalties - no?

Just not seeing the need for a shotpower buff on WB, people can feel free to chime in if they disagree.

Like, lets look at the strengths of all the player ships

1 - fastest movement, best ability to cut into space
2 - lvl3 forward who can reliably dud a lvl 1
3 - best rotation in the game w/ highest ptime, "team captain" / "agile defender" ship
4 - lvl3 double barrel, can kill offball
5 - 2nd fastest ship, all-rounder
6 - best shotpower (assuming this is still true)

If you play wb it should be for cutting into space and/or if you are a deke machine. Most people should not be in 1 or 6. Yet the most common lineup is 3/5 of those ships. IDK. WB shouldn't be able to simultaneously deke people and snipe people like a terrier. Give ships identities. Play terrier if you want to be a terrier.
have you won your blackie yet?

looool goldeye banned me again, someone put a leash on this guy

Doobie

• RSHL Referee
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
« Reply #183 on: January 13, 2018, 12:07:20 AM »

Lol

the wqlf

• Royal Road Runners
« Reply #184 on: January 13, 2018, 12:56:09 AM »

correct me if im wrong, but doesnt increasing shot power on wb decrease ability to do fade shots?
ouG> for the record, i punched his ship as it flew by on my monitor irl

African panda

• RSHL Referee
  • J-Walking> bsk is no fun in any aspect
« Reply #185 on: January 13, 2018, 02:38:49 AM »

correct me if im wrong, but doesnt increasing shot power on wb decrease ability to do fade shots?

Fade hasn't been the same since like 9 or 10 seasons ago I miss the old fade it's pretty garbage now
Viop> fuk pindi/cnm/zipplin/d$/all othir bsk dikstirs such as joe sikic geezir n othir bsk dikstirs
Bopmen2> if bsk wins blackie, I would probably give AP the credit
KoR> panda cares way too much about this game, if he could choke out a baby for an extra period i think he would

ronaldinho

• New Car
« Reply #186 on: January 13, 2018, 04:30:50 AM »

For all crying babies in front of their broken toy, I ask you to be smart and to participate in the season. Rare are the people able to accept that something does not go in their direction and still takes the time to be interested, be like those there, and even if after the season you still do not like the new gameplay, at least you will be in a position to speak and act knowingly.

memorize

« Reply #187 on: January 13, 2018, 06:46:25 AM »

« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 06:51:09 AM by memorize »
what's this thread about?

ronaldinho

• New Car
« Reply #188 on: January 13, 2018, 08:22:50 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtpcMHdOwUE#t=0m07s

Avoid retiring until you have learned to play properly, faggot.

Doobie

• RSHL Referee
« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2018, 01:18:59 PM »

Sunday I will be buffing goalies and making a set of small adjustments to virtually every ship(mostly buffs from the current state). I will also be moving this thread to Settings discussion where I can keep the discussion sane.

memorize

« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2018, 03:00:46 PM »

Avoid retiring until you have learned to play properly, faggot.
Ah, you think HZ is your ally? You merely adopted HZ. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the puck drop until the offense came, by then it was nothing to me but ?g timeout
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 03:12:53 PM by memorize »
what's this thread about?

The Boogieman

• Lancaster Savant
  • ROLLY BLOODBOWL
  • Out of Control
  • WHERE IS IFFUB?
« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2018, 05:08:51 PM »

Sunday I will be buffing goalies and making a set of small adjustments to virtually every ship(mostly buffs from the current state). I will also be moving this thread to Settings discussion where I can keep the discussion sane.

whiners get their way in the end

why do I have a feeling the same people cryink will find something new to cry about that holds them back on sunday, too.
have you won your blackie yet?

looool goldeye banned me again, someone put a leash on this guy

African panda

• RSHL Referee
  • J-Walking> bsk is no fun in any aspect
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2018, 06:02:22 PM »

whiners get their way in the end

why do I have a feeling the same people cryink will find something new to cry about that holds them back on sunday, too.

Im not a fan of the new settings but I'd be fine with trying them for a whole season I dont care.

I like the prox reduction, makes passing and catches passes harder so thats cool, anything that makes it more skilled is always a +

I just dont like the speed reduction, making the game slower imo just makes the game less fun ((Although doing it to try to cut down on lag/phases is understandable.))
Viop> fuk pindi/cnm/zipplin/d$/all othir bsk dikstirs such as joe sikic geezir n othir bsk dikstirs
Bopmen2> if bsk wins blackie, I would probably give AP the credit
KoR> panda cares way too much about this game, if he could choke out a baby for an extra period i think he would

Leafy

• ROLLY BLOODBOWL
  • Armed and Dangerous
« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2018, 08:15:06 PM »

Im not a fan of the new settings but I'd be fine with trying them for a whole season I dont care.

I like the prox reduction, makes passing and catches passes harder so thats cool, anything that makes it more skilled is always a +

I just dont like the speed reduction, making the game slower imo just makes the game less fun ((Although doing it to try to cut down on lag/phases is understandable.))

Exactly how I feel.

I prefer S25's settings but a 10% reduction and some other changes isnt that big of a deal.

I don't mind the S25 prox either as it leads to less missed passes (I play with Daveo in scrim) and you can also abuse it for late passes on cuts etc.

-

-
-

warrior11

• HZ Media
« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2018, 02:19:55 AM »

game doesnt feel that much slowir now though

Doobie

• RSHL Referee
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2018, 06:10:05 PM »

This thread turned into an abomination.

Future changes and sane discussion can be found at:
https://rshl.org/forums/index.php/topic,38908.0.html

Someone please lock this.

Kula

• HZ Media
  • Registered Posting Bot
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2018, 07:37:17 PM »

Lockbox
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.