Hockey/Football Zone Forums (Subspace | Continuum)

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Buck Cat Suspension  (Read 900 times)

The Cubbies

• Sephiroth clone
  • Registered Posting Whore
Re: Buck Cat Suspension
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2018, 12:51:07 PM »

No.  Seems like we are talking about different things.  I'm not familiar with your anecdote.  I haven't payed attention to a lot of this season since I think it's a shitshow.
"Does you sister ride the bus?" -Artos
"Cubs that makes you the best of all time, congrats." - Rage

VFleX

• Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
  • Sorry VFleX, you are banned from posting or sendi
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2018, 01:04:51 PM »

No.  Seems like we are talking about different things.  I'm not familiar with your anecdote.  I haven't payed attention to a lot of this season since I think it's a shitshow.

Oh, so you're talking about the cocain incident from previous seasons. Funny how he was at the center of that one too...
I am an analytical person, and I have not only analyzed my play style but several players in hockey zone. Analyzing is soothing and enjoyable for me in a variety of settings.

The Cubbies

• Sephiroth clone
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2018, 01:23:09 PM »

Yah I was confused.  I'm not saying that buck is innocent.  I'm only saying that Thrill is getting away with something here.

He advocated for a 3 person trade committee this season which has 0 transparency.  I'm pretty sure the BoD would never have allowed this trade in the first place.  If you are expecting buck to not play, then how do you justify trading a teams highest score for an inactive?  She knew what would happen and now CP has lost 2 players that it desperately needs.  As far as impact on the league, I think Thrill's childish pride has done much more damage, and no one seems to want to hold him accountable.  Instead, they are jumping in to defend him and making him out to be some sort if victimized hero here.  It's frustrating to watch.

VFleX

• Sorry VFleX, you are banned from posting or sendi
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2018, 01:25:33 PM »

Yah I was confused.  I'm not saying that buck is innocent.  I'm only saying that Thrill is getting away with something here.

He advocated for a 3 person trade committee this season which has 0 transparency.  I'm pretty sure the BoD would never have allowed this trade in the first place.  If you are expecting buck to not play, then how do you justify trading a teams highest score for an inactive?  She knew what would happen and now CP has lost 2 players that it desperately needs.  As far as impact on the league, I think Thrill's childish pride has done much more damage, and no one seems to want to hold him accountable.  Instead, they are jumping in to defend him and making him out to be some sort if victimized hero here.  It's frustrating to watch.

You justify it by the fact cocaine tried to trade for buck already once, right after the draft. So they obviously had talked about it before the second trade actually went through, after cya needed to forfeit.
I am an analytical person, and I have not only analyzed my play style but several players in hockey zone. Analyzing is soothing and enjoyable for me in a variety of settings.

Dark Messenger

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2018, 01:37:39 PM »

TLDR; everyone is over reacting to a player having to sit out 36 mins of ice time.
Dark Messenger Studios

Rinnegan

• : D
  • HZ Media
  • : D
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2018, 01:47:26 PM »

stupid decision tbh
bobbarker such an asshole, here we are trying to console linix over the death of his real pet, and you bring up mother fucking cats of all things

who cares if your cats die they're cats, i didnt cry when my pet fish

Goldeye

• System Cooperator
  • Armed and Dangerous
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2018, 02:23:53 PM »

If you want to bitch about Thrill, how about not doing that in a thread titled "Buck Cat Suspension"

But frankly, your complaints are riddled with inaccuracies (most of which I addressed early in this thread); and don't expect me to argue with delusions like this:
How can you not see the inconsistency and hypocrisy.  They only care about supporting their own narrative.
Shlazzer> dont you ppl realize once our sun goes supernova, NOTHING anyone or anything has EVER done or said on this planet will EVER matter?

Thrill> also i have a gr8 personality

I made $124.03 for a single season of HZ!
Nubby> U could b 3rd highest payed player
Nubby> Maybe 2nd

The Cubbies

• Sephiroth clone
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2018, 02:56:07 PM »

Because Goldeye, it is directly related to this topic.  You certainly have not addressed the hypocrisy I mentioned by the way.  I brought a specific example where you handled it completely differently and all you are doing is dismissing it.

The fact is that we absolutely shouldn't be discussing any of this.  The trade should NEVER have happened!  I get that you have to defend your choice in LC, but his chain of decisions really fucked this up.  1. 3 person trade committee that he has control over. 2. Keeping Bucky in the draft.  3. Allowing the nonsensical trade in the first place.  4. Not considering the affect of all this on the league.

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
  • All stat requests go through my agent, BlueGoku
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2018, 03:10:35 PM »

I actually advocated for having no trade committee and allowing all trades and just have the BOD act as a 'pseudo-trade' committee to reverse or veto any catastrophic trades. Goldeye insisted on a trade committee and in hindsight he was obviously right to do so since people like Buck Cat exist who will try to manipulate the system. The trade committee has like 5-6 people, and requires a majority vote, I don't even vote. Do you even read any threads before you form your opinions and respond? You're just making a fool of yourself now.
thrill is super awkward and likely rubs it out to himself in the mirror

warrior11

• HZ Media
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2018, 04:56:57 PM »

cubs u r beink a huge poindextir @ this junctire

cp doesnt desperately need ellis d, u haf rige d $ pindi n now buck cat 2 b strikirs, furthirmore ne1 who cares about how many ppl are on trade commitee/who decides what goes through and what doesnt/if psychot is corrupt or has own agenda needs 2 vs some self rifliction n ask y do i haf 1000 viginis n 0 testicil

u shud only care about ur own squidrin n showink up n tryink 2 b victir n havink fun every rshl mitch

i dont think buck cat/cocain had sum mastir plan, but wudnt b surprised if they did, n no1 shud b angird/gif a fuk if shis suspindid or not. buck cat has proofed she is extremely soft/emotional/vulnerabil/mischeefious/a girl through sayink drift league isnt fun 2 her n many othir things she has written/takink 0 accountability 4 this situation. its a 1 game suspinsion whether u agree with it or not it means nothink n buck cat if u boycott becuz of this u r huge cowirt just accipt ur destiny n b playir n moof on

Poseidon

• The Top Rope
  • Common Poster
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2018, 05:57:29 PM »

team Bucky would like to trade Cubs to team Thrill for the aquisition of Vflex

seems like a pretty fair deal through and through, could we get a vote plz BoDi?

cocain

• RSHL Captain
  • Making a Name
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2018, 06:43:12 PM »

the whole thing was a collusion. the main plan was supposed to be buck cat doesnt want to play and i was going to make a trade for him to cya for our dishwasher because he wasnt going to play for him for him. too bad he didnt fall to the 10th round otherwise it would have been successful. i mean i could make a bigger story and make it way more elaborate and you guys can read into it as much as you want or not. i dont really give a shit. the league was fun until some people got pissy and egos got inflated and challenged.

im out. gonna take a knee for 4 games in protest cuz this is complete and utter bullshit. so ill take my 4 games or ill just take as many games as it takes for you to delete the buckcat suspension post on front page. and if u think im bluffing just take my captain away. sole responsibility of the captain is to take responsibility of the actions against or for your team so ill bite the bullet. yall couldve just solved the whole thing by discussing with me that you were actually going to punish him and i would have bit the bullet. but nope egos must apparently stay intact right?

afk see you all in spec mode until buck gets his suspenion removed and i serve my own 4 game suspension. which btw is much more vital than a stupid fucking 1 game playoff suspension since my team is in a 3 game losing streak but hey a cap has to do what a cap has to do.

colin kaepernick knee incoming. thanks

Arcadian

• RSHL Referee
  • Making a Name
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2018, 06:54:40 PM »

Lock this ridiculous thread. I'm at the point where I am ready to go back to playing Freecell and Solitaire and unplug from this game. Twenty-Two years of this 2D addiction and the insanity that seems to have overcome the zone is beyond even a Batman2/Thrill in zone confrontation. Is there so little going on in everybody's real life that this needs to take the forefront on a multiple week long battle. There is no victor in the end of this. If anything it's driving home the idea that maybe, it really is time to just move beyond this game.

Yes it is a game. This is not real life. Could it please be treated accordingly? My brother introduced me to this game many many moons ago and he quit just as long ago. I have had him and others read this in its entirety and the consensus was "What in the hell is wrong with these people?" Taco bell fries are legit.

African panda

• RSHL Referee
  • J-Walking> bsk is no fun in any aspect
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2018, 07:17:53 PM »

I've never had em but now I'm making order some taco bell fries
Viop> fuk pindi/cnm/zipplin/d$/all othir bsk dikstirs such as joe sikic geezir n othir bsk dikstirs
Bopmen2> if bsk wins blackie, I would probably give AP the credit
KoR> panda cares way too much about this game, if he could choke out a baby for an extra period i think he would

Seaman #1

• RSHL Captain
  • Non-Playoff d00d
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2018, 07:24:00 PM »

Lot of action and heat exchanging, can we not kneel or exit out the right field groundskeeper gate. I think alot of people
Believe cheating and scummin are part of the draft league landscape

RSHL attributes
SPECIALS:
True Grit (+10 all stats in overtime)
McGwired (+10 physical -10 mental)
Grinder (+5 defense, +5 stam) Ovr-89 Off-70 Def-92 Phy-98 Ment-85 Ldrship-96 Heart-99 Stam-93 Finesse-72 Score-68 Vision-86 Pass-85 Longpass-89 Handle-81 Offhand-64 OffAwr-75 DefAwr-96 Penalty-64

Seaman #1

• RSHL Captain
  • Non-Playoff d00d
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2018, 07:30:53 PM »

Meanwhile leaf walking around like..

RSHL attributes
SPECIALS:
True Grit (+10 all stats in overtime)
McGwired (+10 physical -10 mental)
Grinder (+5 defense, +5 stam) Ovr-89 Off-70 Def-92 Phy-98 Ment-85 Ldrship-96 Heart-99 Stam-93 Finesse-72 Score-68 Vision-86 Pass-85 Longpass-89 Handle-81 Offhand-64 OffAwr-75 DefAwr-96 Penalty-64

warrior11

• HZ Media
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2018, 10:12:25 PM »

how do u haf such an emotional shift from a decision made in a video game league that it makes u stop playink

do u not realize what this cud say about u, haf some perspectif n keep ur composure

hz needs playirs, u all like playink n decisions made by psycho t/the bod/ppl beink flamirs shudnt cause u to quit or eefin haf .000000000000000000000001 emotionil response
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 23 queries.