Hockey/Football Zone Forums (Subspace | Continuum)

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: make accel great again  (Read 550 times)

Leafy

• ROLLY BLOODBOWL
  • Armed and Dangerous
Re: make accel great again
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2018, 08:56:45 PM »

-

-
-

idkidc1233

• Not playing
  • Zep gets 3 pers
  • Common Poster
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2018, 09:31:16 PM »

In terms of goalie I'd argue that it was more of a defensive nerf than a goalie nerf. I think the goalie ship itself is fine, playoffs showed when teams are playing defense it's still a good ship. but the ship struggles more if the team isn't playing defense or helping out the goalie like they are supposed to. Since it's a team sport I consider that to be completely reasonable and working as intended. If your team is playing shitty defense you should be having a tough time.
Yeah, I was going on the theoretical of a WB 1v0 and that the goalie could be exposed because of it, whereas the season before God forbid that you attempt a 1v0 against that goalie, in any ship, unless you are a wzl and try to snipe opposite post

BluckaBlucka

• ROLLY BLOODBOWL
  • Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2018, 01:37:21 AM »

Leafy don't worry about NCVinyl he still upset i told him he hasn't improved as a player.
But can you blame me?

its not like he was playing the ship that 50% of the zone had ice time in last season.
its not like when playoffs came his stats separated him from the rest of the terriers.
its not like he isn't playing the position that requires the least amount of skill
the same position u use to slot in the players who tend to fuck your team over if they were slotted anywhere else.

like you want to improve than do something that standsout

by the way i am shit at the zone so how does that make you feel when I style on u with the least played ship in the zone.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:41:18 AM by BluckaBlucka »
Hey, I am the greatest; hey, this is the proof
Hey, I work hard, pray hard, pay dues, hey
I transform with pressure; I'm hands-on with effort
I fell twice before; my bounce back was special
Letdowns will get you, and the critics will test you But the strong will survive; another scar may bless you

NCVinyl

• RSHL Captain
  • Mensa 125
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2018, 05:34:51 AM »

It's not like I haven't played a different ship every season for the past 5 seasons. N Sorry if putting up as many pts as Zeppelin in the finals with less minutes isn't separating myself from the terr pack.

I'm curious how leafy n thrills shoulders feel after carrying you to a cup win. I bet they at least have some PTSD of you just getting puck and crashing the net aimlessly while trying to deke 5 defenders in a jav. Nice intelligence.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:38:13 AM by NCVinyl »
RN

Poseidon

• The Top Rope
  • Common Poster
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2018, 12:04:05 PM »

my argument last season was abt WB shot power, and i stand by it. 

game is more fun w more accel for me, bottom line.  i prefer games with a more heavy emphasis on movement as opposed to zoning and positioning. 

all of these setting changes are still totally playable so its fine and we all get used to it, its just pretty obv that the game feels less fluid w the reduced accel.  every person on CR thought so as well, and it was the one setting we rly wish hadnt been tinkered with

BluckaBlucka

• ROLLY BLOODBOWL
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2018, 05:10:08 PM »

It's not like I haven't played a different ship every season for the past 5 seasons. N Sorry if putting up as many pts as Zeppelin in the finals with less minutes isn't separating myself from the terr pack.

I'm curious how leafy n thrills shoulders feel after carrying you to a cup win. I bet they at least have some PTSD of you just getting puck and crashing the net aimlessly while trying to deke 5 defenders in a jav. Nice intelligence.

I don't think they think they carried me to a cup. I think they would tell you we came together as a team and put down a team of no skilled crease sitters who were praying for absolutely atrocious goals that were in no way earned to make it seem like they were even on the same level as us. I can't say I blame you though as every game I've played the retards tend to go for ease of play than challenge themselves to actually get better at the game.
Hey, I am the greatest; hey, this is the proof
Hey, I work hard, pray hard, pay dues, hey
I transform with pressure; I'm hands-on with effort
I fell twice before; my bounce back was special
Letdowns will get you, and the critics will test you But the strong will survive; another scar may bless you
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 24 queries.