Hockey/Football Zone Forums (Subspace | Continuum)

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: League Referee  (Read 1005 times)

Malstryx

• RSHL Referee
  • New Car
  • est sularus oth mithas
Re: League Referee
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2018, 08:46:25 AM »

How about we just have refs assigned to games in Advance? Ref availability for example. I'll be online to ref tonight's game.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Arcadian

• RSHL Referee
  • Making a Name
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2018, 04:19:22 PM »

How about we just have refs assigned to games in Advance? Ref availability for example. I'll be online to ref tonight's game.

We can go back to this and post the scheduled games in the referee forum and sign up for Games and Times... There is a way for me to assign a specific ref to a game via the website.. but that doesn't serve a real purpose

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
  • All stat requests go through my agent, BlueGoku
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2018, 05:48:26 PM »

a while back refs stopped being scheduled because people wouldn't show up or didn't want to commit to a schedule and seemed to prefer 'I'll ref when I can' kind of approach. Which I think is fine, as long as you go out of your way to ref a couple of games a season I think that's a good way to go about it. If people prefer to do it this way we could always have it broken up by day, so if you know you'll be available on Monday and you're willing to ref then you ref all the games on Monday every week, someone else refs on tuesday, etc. It's all about what people are willing to commit too.
thrill is super awkward and likely rubs it out to himself in the mirror

Malstryx

• RSHL Referee
  • New Car
  • est sularus oth mithas
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2018, 05:54:32 PM »

a while back refs stopped being scheduled because people wouldn't show up or didn't want to commit to a schedule and seemed to prefer 'I'll ref when I can' kind of approach. Which I think is fine, as long as you go out of your way to ref a couple of games a season I think that's a good way to go about it. If people prefer to do it this way we could always have it broken up by day, so if you know you'll be available on Monday and you're willing to ref then you ref all the games on Monday every week, someone else refs on tuesday, etc. It's all about what people are willing to commit too.
Fair enough.

cocain

• Making a Name
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2018, 06:31:49 PM »

anyone on bulldozers can go fuck themselves when having any conversation about reffing any games. lets have a flashback to this preseason where they threw a shit fit as mal was reffing their game and was his first game ever reffing. the game ended up being called with less than 2 minutes to go because of certain whiny bitches.

leafy deserves + cuz he wasnt at that game and i give him credit

warrior11

• HZ Media
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2018, 06:39:59 PM »

what does them being whiny flamirs have to do with them reffing games lol

VFleX

• Inspiration to Trolls Everywhere
  • Sorry VFleX, you are banned from posting or sendi
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2018, 07:24:43 PM »

If i want to take a lesson on the integrity of the league, cocain is the first one i go to.
I am an analytical person, and I have not only analyzed my play style but several players in hockey zone. Analyzing is soothing and enjoyable for me in a variety of settings.

Kula

• HZ Media
  • Registered Posting Bot
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2018, 09:07:05 PM »

Cnm is good ref and lifts integrity of bulldoozers to next level.

Malstryx

• RSHL Referee
  • New Car
  • est sularus oth mithas
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2018, 09:34:24 PM »

anyone on bulldozers can go fuck themselves when having any conversation about reffing any games. lets have a flashback to this preseason where they threw a shit fit as mal was reffing their game and was his first game ever reffing. the game ended up being called with less than 2 minutes to go because of certain whiny bitches.

Not trying to get into this, but no one bitched that I saw. I did admit that I missed the spawn kill on CnM and that was that.

Thrill HZ

• Spaceship Commentator
  • RSHL Captain
  • Out of Control
  • All stat requests go through my agent, BlueGoku
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2018, 09:48:30 PM »

I was about to say I don't remember this at all. I remember a couple of people in one game spawning a  bunch of times or something towards the end of the game but I don't remember anyone bitching at mal or giving him a hard time.
thrill is super awkward and likely rubs it out to himself in the mirror

cocain

• Making a Name
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2018, 09:50:59 PM »

i wonder why sean hasn't commented on this since i said something  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) sean threw a little bitch fit the whole game and you people wanna wonder why some people don't feel like reffing

Leafy

• ROLLY BLOODBOWL
  • Armed and Dangerous
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2018, 10:27:53 PM »

I was wondering what you were talking about lol

-

-
-

Infinite-H

• New Car
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 01:04:37 AM »

Hey Leafy.  Time for you to ref some games.

Dark Messenger

• RSHL Referee
  • Registered Posting Whore
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2018, 07:22:57 AM »

i wonder why sean hasn't commented on this since i said something  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) sean threw a little bitch fit the whole game and you people wanna wonder why some people don't feel like reffing

I remember the end of the game you are speaking about cocain, there were a few spawns, but I don't recall anyone bitching Mal. The one preseason game I reffed, I didn't call a goalie hit in CR cause it had no impact on play and it was just preseason and LD freaked out for the remainder of that game and then came back next game night for two other teams and continued wall of blue text about it.

CNM is still a stand up guy. Leafy is fine on GJ freq. I don't see why you would blacklist them all.
Dark Messenger Studios

Cereal n Milk

• HZ Media
  • Common Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2018, 07:42:51 AM »

I didn't feel like there was much bitching. But I was also very drunk so I might be misremembering

Also isn't this coming from the guy who had his team refuse to enter the game because he didn't like who was reffing and then complained when he forfeited because his team didn't enter

Leafy

• ROLLY BLOODBOWL
  • Armed and Dangerous
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2018, 12:31:02 PM »

-

-
-

ronaldinho

• Making a Name
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2018, 01:00:00 PM »

I make between $22 and $48 an hour depending on the day. I am going to start requesting Paypal payments of at least $25 per game to referee.

Wow I never had that much gg dude.

I, humble Hellrazor, TTR franchise player, take my courage and ask the great and mighty Arcadian to save the Program by joining them... I could ask leafy or thrill or whoever else, but who the fuck are they? These players were still doing poop in their diapers when the fears and beautiful Arcadian has begun his training.

Program got a great leader, they have a plan to bring peace in the world by exterminating the evil; they got the SS, not the most talented dudes but they got a great heart.

warrior11

• HZ Media
  • My post count proves I'm better than you
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2018, 01:06:38 PM »

join a team this instint rkdn

cocain

• Making a Name
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2018, 09:52:23 PM »

I didn't feel like there was much bitching. But I was also very drunk so I might be misremembering

Also isn't this coming from the guy who had his team refuse to enter the game because the ref who was going to ref the game abused his powers the scrim before the game and *kicked one of your teamates?

fixed for accuracy

Kula

• HZ Media
  • Registered Posting Bot
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2018, 06:55:43 AM »

Cocain is the guy who aided and bedded known hz criminal, bucky "the cat" dent. I'm not sure we should trust him with power until an intervention occurs.

To that end I have come up with a redemption plan for coc:

Admitting powerlessness over the addiction (no one should be ashamed for recruiting illegal buck cats)

Believing that a higher power (like a sysop, not the bod) can help

Deciding to turn control over to the higher power (rkdn as your spirit guide)

Taking a personal inventory

Admitting to the higher power, oneself, and another person the wrongs done

Being ready to have the higher power correct any shortcomings in one’s character (wwrkdnd)

Asking the higher power to remove those shortcomings (secret commands for this)

Making a list of wrongs done to others and being willing to make amends for those wrongs

Contacting those who have been hurt, unless doing so would harm the person

Continuing to take personal inventory and admitting when one is wrong

Seeking enlightenment and connection with the higher power via prayer and meditation (rkdn will accept $)

Carrying the message of the 12 Steps to others in need
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 24 queries.