Hockey/Football Zone Forums (Subspace | Continuum)

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Group Moderation: To edit access to a group you control, go to the Membergroups interface from the Moderate button. If you don't have that option, contact Kilo Dylie with the names of the moderators who should be on your group.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:47:02 PM 
Started by The Boogieman - Last post by Cereal n Milk
I don't think there's anything wrong with him deciding not to play, but it's the fact that he decided not to play but still decided to show to his team's game just to see them forfeit. Similar to the situation before when he quit after his trade got denied, but still showed to games aliased to watch his team play without him. It seems somewhat sadistic to me.

on: Today at 02:30:59 PM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by Leafy
am pretty sure the u.s womins team has fingired cinidis womins team many times over the pist year just not in the olympics

They have.

Boogieman is black so I'm not sure why we expected him to post factual hockey commentary

on: Today at 02:20:08 PM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by warrior11
am pretty sure the u.s womins team has fingired cinidis womins team many times over the pist year just not in the olympics

on: Today at 02:18:59 PM 
Started by The Boogieman - Last post by warrior11
abvilt wirst pirsin i efir c

on: Today at 01:46:58 PM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by ronaldinho
ku1a 100% wins, Lawn Dwarf who loses because he wants to make everyone play.

This game.

on: Today at 01:35:44 PM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by Leafy
Leafy +2
The Boogieman -2

Hockey "Gods" seem fine.

on: Today at 10:17:45 AM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by The Boogieman
us women's hockey team beat canada for the first time in 20 years off a linechange breakaway to tie with like 3 minutes left in the 3rd, something up with the hockey gods that night imo

on: Today at 07:38:59 AM 
Started by The Boogieman - Last post by The Cubbies
Abvolt, I like you, but ... well, just don't take this too personally.  You shouldn't have messed with kularg.  She's a good guy.  Her favorite band even sings chants from Vedic verse.

Have you tried taking you argument ad absurdum at all?  Just a quick test here.  If you are contesting that rshl draft league is somehow equivalent to slavery and are abdicating based on Marxist ideals, try considering what else you should be protesting.  First, the regular league is run by a zone OWNER.  Yes, hz itself is not in the hands of the people as it should be.  Furthermore, even if Goldeye did give the arenas to the proles, the servers that it is run on are still privately owned by bourgeois tyrants.  I suppose even if you were able to gain control of those, the cables connecting you to said servers and the routers along the way are owned as well.  You are a ... 5 letter word for human property the second you log onto the intertubes.  I would expect that it you believed your own argument, we wouldn't see you in HZ again, on forums or even on the internet.  Kula was not an idiot for calling your argument ridiculous.

I had a history lesson back in 1989 which trumps yours.  Abraham Lincoln time travelled just to tell us "Be excellent to each other".  Start there please.  I feel like you are acting like that douche at the bar in Good Will Hunting.  Just realize that Kula Affleck has wicked smaht friends (not me) who will battle you.  Ok, bye.

on: Today at 01:44:38 AM 
Started by Leafy - Last post by memorize
unsubscribed

on: Yesterday at 11:07:25 PM 
Started by The Boogieman - Last post by Kula
Ty for this

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 12 queries.