Hockey/Football Zone Forums (Subspace | Continuum)

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:15:21 PM 
Started by Kula - Last post by Fur of Fur
Nice ideas.. somehow I'm always with Goldeye.

on: Today at 03:13:16 PM 
Started by Kula - Last post by Kula
I cant embed the image :(

on: Today at 02:55:27 PM 
Started by Kula - Last post by Kula
If we selected teams by IT or RA - some interesting teams emerge:

http://i64.tinypic.com/4lm6p5.jpg

Check out Linear by RA Team 1: CnM with Thrill, d$, mace, doobie, and vigi!!!

on: Today at 02:24:55 PM 
Started by Poseidon - Last post by Kula
Repels would be fun to try again

Lower puck times is not a bad idea, but couple it with increased prox, and it could go hand-in-hand with slowing the game down a bit more to accommodate lag.

on: Today at 02:22:38 PM 
Started by afri - Last post by Kula
Leafy on record as being afraid to face the Mighty Ducks

on: Today at 02:17:27 PM 
Started by afri - Last post by Leafy
hz is dead/this is last season/am retiring/sulking more than javale mcgee/demarcus cousins... this correct right SH?

nobody gives a fuck

i hope you idiots make it to the dance

on: Today at 02:16:55 PM 
Started by Poseidon - Last post by Leafy
Since this turned immediately into a joke thread, here are my joke but serious suggestions

- low range, low effect goalie repel as poke check / ITF play stopper
- very low duration, high effect goalie rocket as diving save
- giving droppass back to some ships, and leaving asspass on certain ships
- Reduce shotpower but increase speed (might help lag, probably not)
- Make the 6v6 rink smaller so defenses can support the offense more easily while being safe, and goalies see more action
- Add secondary crease line that defenders either lose energy while inside or add "5 seconds in the crease" penalty kind of like 3 in the key for basketball.
- Give level 1 ships level 2 bullets and buff the current level 2's to have more unique strengths (jav, terr, spid), use velocity damage to downgrade your bullet to level 1 sometimes if you don't check with speed
- Increase speeds but shorten pucktimers by half for players, u can move faster to deke / make plays but to get from your blueline to the other net for a shot you have to make one or two passes, can't just hold shift for a breakaway down the whole ice

too bad we'll never test anything

on: Today at 01:26:12 PM 
Started by Poseidon - Last post by The Boogieman
Since this turned immediately into a joke thread, here are my joke but serious suggestions

- low range, low effect goalie repel as poke check / ITF play stopper
- very low duration, high effect goalie rocket as diving save
- giving droppass back to some ships, and leaving asspass on certain ships
- Reduce shotpower but increase speed (might help lag, probably not)
- Make the 6v6 rink smaller so defenses can support the offense more easily while being safe, and goalies see more action
- Add secondary crease line that defenders either lose energy while inside or add "5 seconds in the crease" penalty kind of like 3 in the key for basketball.
- Give level 1 ships level 2 bullets and buff the current level 2's to have more unique strengths (jav, terr, spid), use velocity damage to downgrade your bullet to level 1 sometimes if you don't check with speed
- Increase speeds but shorten pucktimers by half for players, u can move faster to deke / make plays but to get from your blueline to the other net for a shot you have to make one or two passes, can't just hold shift for a breakaway down the whole ice

too bad we'll never test anything

on: Today at 01:24:25 PM 
Started by afri - Last post by Flew
sry but cmdros being willing to play pub and others not wanting to doesn't make it okay for her 2 say hz is dead/this is last season/am retiring/sulking more than javale mcgee/demarcus cousins combined

hz is dead/this is last season/am retiring/sulking more than javale mcgee/demarcus cousins... this correct right SH?

on: Today at 01:17:00 PM 
Started by afri - Last post by warrior11
sry but cmdros being willing to play pub and others not wanting to doesn't make it okay for her 2 say hz is dead/this is last season/am retiring/sulking more than javale mcgee/demarcus cousins combined

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.