Hockey/Football Zone Forums (Subspace | Continuum)

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:38:04 AM 
Started by Goldeye - Last post by Steve Cheese
OK. Working on a resolution

on: Today at 10:26:18 AM 
Started by Goldeye - Last post by Lawn Dwarf
i can't update the avails for s28

on: Today at 09:42:22 AM 
Started by warrior11 - Last post by warrior11
hz is only game i vs for past 6 yrs becuz i like 2 b rshlir n control my own playir

on: Today at 09:06:15 AM 
Started by Goldeye - Last post by Steve Cheese
Captains get your availability selections in as soon as possible please

on: Today at 02:44:56 AM 
Started by Goldeye - Last post by Goldeye
In case anyone missed this announcement from Thrill on CI:

It's time for another season of RSHL to begin. The plan is to begin preseason ASAP. Right now there are 8 teams on the preseason roster page, including a team from another zone that is trying to give RSHL a go. Since that team isn't pulling much from our regular player base, the hope is that as we are scheduling preseason another team will form to give a place to some currently homeless players who aren't on a roster.

In order for this season to run smoothly, there is an important issue that needs to be addressed. For years a select few people have kept the league running by reffing the majority of games almost by themselves. I don't think that other people are unwilling to help out, I just think it was easy for everyone to just let those people carry the load since they were usually around for the games. However, Last season showed that as we age more and more and responsibilities pile up, scheduling conflicts often make it impossible for only a couple of individuals to carry the burden of reffing tons of games every week.

It's my hope that the teams this season will make an effort to help out so that we can keep this league that we've been playing for so many years running strong. We're not asking people for a big commitment, just reffing a couple of games for the season. If a single player from every team refs even just 2 or 3 games for the entire season it will take a tremendous burden off of the regular reffing staff.

I'll be in touch with captains about getting a few refs involved to make sure we have enough people to cover all the games this season so we can make sure there won't be scheduled games without refs. As soon as we have that sorted out, we'll start scheduling preseason games immediately, hopefully as early as next week. We'll keep running preseason until we have a stable core of 8-9 teams that are showing up to games, and then start the regular season as soon as possible.

Good luck in the upcoming season.

on: Yesterday at 11:19:20 PM 
Started by warrior11 - Last post by memorize
i don't know why i'm still here

on: Yesterday at 08:43:12 PM 
Started by warrior11 - Last post by kai-
I’m only here to be tom thibodeau of hz

on: Yesterday at 06:45:56 PM 
Started by warrior11 - Last post by Leafy
I'm only here because I enjoy shit kicking idiots who think they have a chance at blackie cup glory

on: Yesterday at 06:04:07 PM 
Started by warrior11 - Last post by Poseidon
you arent giving hz enough credit. im personally here because i find the gameplay of continuum hockey zone to be more fun than any other game, aside from SSBM.  so im willing to put up w the struggles of having a barely-sustainable player base bc i enjoy it that much

on: Yesterday at 03:54:11 PM 
Started by warrior11 - Last post by Kula
We are all pretty much here because of friends we have that still play. Otherwise why would we torture ourselves like this? Lol

Part of the reason we and our friends are still here likely has to do with how much we such at other games. If I was better at Rocket car or Fortnite and competed with friends, then I definitely wouldn't make time for hz.

Meanwhile a game like BB is fun only because it adds on to the value of hz and hz friendships, it doesnt take away or interfere.

I should add that I started playing Fortnite and I'm getting better at it. I sometimes get a kill before I die.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 14 queries.